Chapter 2: The Question

Kinks? I feel my heart start to race in excitement at what she could possibly be talking about.

"Oh? Okay. What kind of kinks?"

"Well, I think I might be into getting spanked, and being given wedgies."

I raise my eyebrow. "Wedgies? Really?" I ask in a teasing manner.

She giggles. "Yeah I don't know why. Like I haven't gotten a wedgie since I was a little kid, but something about the idea of getting one now kind of excites me."

I laugh and look at her as she looks up at me. "So what do you want me to do? Give you a wedgie?"

"Y-yeah. If you want to." She answers, wagging her butt from side to side. "And you can smack my butt too if you want."

I smirk at how cute she looked offering her butt to me. I reach over and put my hand on the small of her back, slipping my fingers into her leggings, seeking the pink waistband being offered to me and grab it.

"You ready Freddy?" I ask her.

She smiles and braces herself. "Go for it!"

I grip into her undies and yank up. She lets out an "eeeeee!!" As I pull them out of her pants, getting a better look at the panties that had been hiding behind her leggings just barely visible.

As I pull her panties more, I reach over and slam a smack on each cheek. Being so tiny, she didn't exactly have a badonkadonk, but she still had a cute petite booty with each cheek to jiggle when I smack it. She giggles at the smacks and lets out a small moan.

I keep pulling and smack her butt more, not spanking too hard. I don't know what my limit is so I take it easy at first. After a few more tugs I let go of her panties, leaving them bunched on her lower back.

"That was good!" She said, reaching back to pick them out.

I chuckle, watching her pick out her wedgie. I get a peek of her buttcrack as she tries to pull her panties out of it. She then stands up and sits on my lap, facing me. She wraps her arms around my neck and softly says "give me another wedgie, and if it's a good one I'll kiss you."

Can't pass up that offer. I slide both hands down her pants, getting a good feel of her bottom before I grab her panties and pull hard. She lets out a moan as she caresses the back of my head, pulling me in for a kiss.

I give in to the kiss and pull more. I let go with one hand and smack her butt, giving it a squeeze as I hold her wedgie in place. She moans into the kiss and starts kissing more passionately. I give her a few more smacks that make her moan before we pull away from the kiss.

"You like that?"

She smiles softly. "Yeah, a lot. I want more."

I smile back but then get an idea. "I want to give you more, but I feel weird doing this as a friend. I want to be more than a friend."

She rubs my back. "Are you saying you want to be my boyfriend?"

I smile more. "I'm saying I want you to be my girlfriend."

She chuckles and kisses my nose. "Okay, well I guess we're dating then."

I chuckled, filled with joy as my dream girl, sitting on my lap with her panties bunched in my hands, finally becomes my girlfriend. I lean in to kiss her more and give her another smack and a harder wedgie.