Chapter 4: OTK

I'm waiting at the exit for Kate to arrive so we can walk out of school together. From the distance, I see my petite blue haired girlfriend walking down the hallway, dressed in blue skinny jeans and a floral top.

She smiles as she approaches me, getting on her tippy toes to give me a kiss. "Ready to go?"

"All set!" We hold hands as we walk to her apartment. She talks about how her day was, no mentioning of yesterdays festivities. We texted a little bit about it last night. She had even sent me a list of different types of wedgies. I had no clue there was such a huge collection of wedgies, most of which didn't even sound realistic.

I slide my hand out of hers, placing it in her back pocket as we keep walking. She pulls my hand out and back into her hand. "Not in public! At least not yet."

I'm a little thrown off, but understanding. We haven't even been dating for 24 hours yet so I didn't want to move things too quickly, even if I was about to probably bust her ass when we get to her place.

We arrive at her apartment and we grab a snack and drink before heading to her room. We hold each other, arms around each other's waist in the middle of her room.

"So, what do you want to do?" I ask her.

She smiles. "What do you want to do?"

I smile back. "Well really, I want to bust that little ass of yours."

"Why? Have I been a naughty girl?"

"Oh very naughty, and naughty girls get spanked."

She giggles as I lead her to the bed and I sit down. "I'm going to start over your jeans." She nods as she lays over my lap, fitting nearly perfectly into position. I rub her bottom, noticing her panty lines barely visible across her high waisted jeans. Just a little sneak peek of what I'll get my hands ahold of later.

I land the first smack firmly on her left cheek, getting a small reaction as I smack the right. I keep alternating cheeks, leaving a few seconds between each hard smack. She lets out a sound that's not quite a moan, but more like a soft sigh at each smack. I look down and see a big grin from the side of her face as her raised bottom is getting smacked.

I start to smack harder. She wraps her arms around my leg to brace herself and I hear a soft mmmmm. I keep this pace for about a minute before I stop and rub her bottom.

"How's that feel babe?" I ask her.

"It stings. Feels like I've been a bad girl."

I smile, patting her back signaling her to stand up. She stands and I grab the front of her jeans and start unbuttoning. She places her hands on my shoulders, letting me take control. I finish unbuttoning her high waisted jeans and slide them down to her knees, admiring her black cotton panties with yellow floral designs. I lay her back over my lap, her natural wedgie showing the bottom of her pink cheeks.

"Someone was really feeling the floral aesthetic today." I say teasing her, pointing out her floral shirt and panties.

She giggles and wags her butt. "Wanted to look for my man today."

I chuckle and start smacking her butt again. She lets out a gasping moan at the first 2 hits, then bites her lips to contain her whines. Her cheeks jiggle at each smack I deliver to her. I smack on the bare parts of her bottom, which makes Kate not able to hold her moans anymore.

I grab her panties with my free hand and yank them up her butt and send rapid fire spankings to her exposed cheeks. She screams out and laughs. "Sam! Ahaha ow ow!"

I smirk and spank a little more before I stop, letting go of her panties and leaving them in a wedgie. "Are you having fun?"

She nods quickly. "Mmmhmmm."

I rub her bottom, more afraid to ask this next question than I should be. "Can I spank you on your bare ass?"

I hear her giggle as she relaxes over my lap, turning and looking at me. "Your decision. I'm the one over your knee." She taunts me by shaking her pink bottom.

I smirk, grabbing the waistband of her panties and doing what I've always dreamed of doing. I pull them down to her knees, exposing her full pink bare bottom. I rub her soft skin. "I'm going to spank you until your booty is as red as your lipstick."

I see her grinning, biting her lip to contain her excitement. I start spanking her bare bottom hard, getting a few moans and giggles. I wasn't expecting her to be giggling at a bare bottomed spanking, but it was cute to see her like this.

I keep smacking her cheeks, watching it turn from a bright pink to a light red. After a little while she reaches her hand behind her to stop my hand. "What's wrong Kate?" I ask, thinking maybe I've taken it too far.

"Are you wearing a belt?" She asks me.

"Yes I am."

"I want you to use it on me." She says, starting to sit up.

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you."

She stands and smiles at me, I try to keep my eyes up and not glued to her well trimmed front. "If you hurt me I'll let you know. Now come on." She stands me up.

I remove my belt as she lowers her pants and panties to her ankles and leans over her bed, arching her back and sticking her red bottom out.

I loop the belt in my hand. "You ready?"

She smiles. "Ready. I'll tell you when to stop."

I line the belt up and give her a hard smack. She jolts forward and let's out a loud "Ah!"

"Are you okay?" I ask, watching a red belt like form across her bottom.

She repositions. "Yes I'm fine, keep going." She looks back at me with a soft smile.

I reel back again and land another smack and she moans behind her bitten lip. I give her a total of 5 smacks before she reaches back and blocks her backside. "Okay okay! That's enough!"

I immediately stop and rub her back. She stands up, teary eyed with a smile. She leans down and takes her jeans off her legs, and I help her pull her panties back up as we lay down together on her bed. She snuggles in close to me as I rub her sore bottom.

"That was so fun. Thank you for the spanking." She says, smiling up at me.

I smile back. "Anytime, you've got a booty made for smacking."

She giggles as she starts to kiss me. I slip my thumb into her legholes and pull her undies up slowly as we kiss. She moans and cuddles in more the further her panties go up.