Chapter 8: Switch and Hang

We wander further into the woods until we're out of sight from any potential passerby's. I find an open spot and pull Kate closer to me and start to kiss her. She leans into me as she kisses me back, rubbing her hand up and down my arm.

I slide my hand down to her waist, reel back and land a hand smack on her bottom and give a hard squeeze. She giggles as she pulls away from the kiss to look up at me.

I look back at her, then look around at all the branches and bushes around. "Wanna try something fun?" I ask her.

"Fun? Like what?"

"You ever been spanked with a switch?"

She shakes her head and smiles with excitement and curiosity.

We walk around looking for the perfectly thin branch to use as a switch. She uses a pocket knife she kept in her handbag to cut one and trim it. I stand and watch her prepare my newest weapon of destruction. She hands me the switch and I give it a few test swings. Her eyes widen as she hears the swip swip of the switch cutting the air.

"Perfect!" I say and give Kate a kiss on the cheek. I walk her over to a fallen tree trunk and she bends over. I lift up her dress and drop her yellow panties to her ankles. She wiggles her lightly pink bare bottom in anticipation, trying to keep her legs together to not expose herself too much to the outside world.

I give another few test swings and line the switch up to her butt. "Ready baby?"

She looks back and nods before turning to look forward. I pull back the switch and swing it at her bottom. She doesn't have much of a physical reaction, or at least if she did I couldn't tell. I keep spanking her, leaving a few seconds in between swats to allow them to set in as small pink lines form across her bottom.

Kate soon begins to hiss and moan at the swats. More lines form across her bottom and turn darker pink over time. I rub her bottom with my hand. "How does that feel Kate?"

She giggles. "It stings a lot." She says and I hear a bit of a sniffle. "I don't think it's my favorite."

I smirk and rub her bottom a little more. "Wanna do some wedgies instead?"

She nods. I throw the switch into the forest and pick up her Victoria Secret bag. I pull out a pair of light blue boyshorts.

"Here, throw these on cutie."

She nods and smiles, kicking off the lace panties and sliding on the boyshorts that tightly grip her bottom and hips. They provide more coverage than most other panties I have seen her in, but I can still see some pink lines on her upper thighs and sit spots.

I put my hands around her waist, and she puts her on my shoulders, a big smile on her face as I grasp the waistband of her brand new underwear. I grip them and slowly start to pull up. They wedge perfectly between her cheeks, as usual, bringing her to her tippy toes. I grab through the legholes and pull even harder, lifting her feet off of the ground and she giggles into my shoulder.

I hold her up by her wedgie with one hand, giving her a hard smack and squeeze with the other, feeling the welted lines on her cheeks. She moans at the smack, and starts to kiss and bite on my neck. I moan slightly, giving her another few smacks while bouncing her by her panties.

She pulls away from my neck as I set her back on the ground. I look around and get an idea. "Come with my cutie."

I hold her hand and let her dress fall back over her backside, but leaving her undies wedged up. I walk her over to a tree with some low branches. I turn and smile to her. "I'm gonna give you a hanging wedgie! Like a little nerd!"

She scrunches her nose at me. "Me? I'm no nerd!" She shoves my arm.

"Says the girl with her panties up her spanked butt!"

She tries not to smirk at my comment. "But, well, shut up!"

I chuckle, grabbing her by the wrist and turning her. I lift her dress up and lift her by her panties. I lift her up just enough to draw her waistband over a branch, leaving her feet dangling a few inches off the ground.

Kate giggles and kicks around. "Eeee! Sam! My underwear is gonna rip!"

I chuckle more. "Well yeah if you keep kicking like that!" I smack her butt and she lets out a moan. "You'd make a pretty cute piñata."

She rolls her eyes at the comment. She then grabs my chin and pulls me in for a kiss. I kiss with her as she dangles from the tree. She's lifted high enough to almost be at eye level with me for once.

We kiss a little longer before pulling away and smiling at each other. "If almost like you're Spider-Man and I'm Mary Jane." I joke, with her hanging and kissing me.

She rolls her eyes again and chuckles at the joke. "You're just full of jokes today huh wedgie boy?"

I kiss her nose. "Always, wedgie girl. Ready to come down?"

She nods, putting her hand on my shoulders. I raise her up and unlatch her undies from the branch and let her down. I watch as she digs her panties out of her butt, leaving them stretched twice as big as they were moments ago over her bottom.

I check the time. "Let's start heading back towards the mall. My mom is going to pick us up soon."

She nods and wraps herself around my arm, cuddling into me as we start to walk back towards the main trail.