Chapter 6: Panty Shopping

I'm getting ready to head out to the mall today with Kate. I'm already dressed in my jeans and a black hoodie while I'm brushing my teeth when I get a text.

My eyes light up as I open the message from Kate. A little fun for today said the text, accompanied by a photo. The photo was on her standing in her mirror in nothing but her pink bra and matching thong, only the waistband of her thong was hooked in her bra straw giving her a bra connection wedgie.

I smile and text back. You gonna leave that in for our whole date?

Kate- I'm going to try to ;)

Me- good, you'd better

Kate- oh? And what will you do if I don't?

Me- I guess you'll have to find out.

I smile as I shoot the last text, saving the picture. I finish brushing my teeth and wait to see Kate's mom pull up my driveway. I climb into the backseat and sit next to Kate, giving me a bit of an uncomfortable smile. Probably from her thong being held firmly up her bottom under her nice green dress.

We hold hands as her mom makes small talk with me trying to get to know me better. We talk for a bit before we finally get to the mall. She drops us off near the entrance and drives off.

I hold Kate's hand and look over at her with a smile. "Ready to go panty shopping, wedgie girl?"

She smiles at me. "Ready, wedgie master."

Wedgie master. I liked that. We walked inside and browse around some stores before I'm dragged to Victoria Secret. I've always felt uncomfortable being in here, with so much underwear and all the girls there buying them, imagining what they'd look like with them on. But this time was slightly different because not only would I get to see what they'd look like on Kate, but I'm probably going to pull on them too.

We looked at some different options, mostly bikini and cheeky cut of various colors. She picks up a yellow lace pair of panties and says "I wanna try these on."

"Are you going to keep your wedgie in?" I whispered.

She thought for a second. "Well, I don't want to try them on with 2 pairs, how will I know it's comfortable?"

"Are you willing to take that sacrifice?"

"Well what are you going to do with me if I take it out?"

I grin and kiss her head. "Find out."

She ponders and sighs, before taking the yellow undies and a couple others to the dressing room. A few months later I get a few pictures of her modeling the panties, with the thong laying on the bench beside her. I smile and shake my head as she comes out of the dressing room.

"Did you like any of them?"

"I loved them all, especially on you. Ready to check out?"

She nods and we go to pay before leaving. We walk around and find a family bathroom that was unlocked. I look around and say "come with me."

I walk her into the bathroom and lock the door, immediately met by her grabbing my face and kissing me. I kiss her back, sliding my hands under her dress to find her thong and pull them up hard, causing her to moan into my mouth.

I keep pulling until I hear the thong snap, already worn out from the bra connection. She gasps and giggles as she wraps her arms around my neck. "Guess that fun's already over huh?" She teases with a pouty face.

"Not yet, I think you need punished." I say leaning her over the baby changing station, lifting her dress up.

"What? Sam what if someone hears?" She says half afraid, but also trying to not giggle.

"Then you better contain yourself!" I smack her bare butt and she holds back a yell. I keep smacking her butt more as she bites her lips to contain her moans.

I keep spanking until her bottom is a nice shade of pink. I rub her bottom before I stand behind her, and begin undoing my jeans.

A/N

Hi everyone! Thanks to anyone who has read this far, and I hope you're enjoying the story. You may notice I'm completely dodging 2 sex scenes in this story. It's mainly because I'm awful and describing those types of scenes, and I primarily want to keep this story wedgie and spanking driven. Thank you to anyone who understands before going to complain in the comments. If you're here for a sex story, I'm sure there's plenty of other stories on this site!