Chapter 7: Going For A Walk

After we've had our fun, I helped Kate get dressed before we walked out of the bathroom. I dug through her bag of fresh new panties, handing her the yellow lace panties I had picks out. She smirks as she took the panties and slid them on, pulling them over her red bottom and picking out the slight wedgie they gave her.

She smoothed out her dress and made sure she looked presentable in the mirror, and not like she just got her ass spanked and fucked. She turns to me and smiles. "Ready to go?"

I nod, giving her a quick kiss before I open the door to walk out.

We continue walking around the mall for a bit, not really buying anything else but enjoying window shopping and trying on dumb outfits. Spending so much time with her has been great, even better that I can call her my girlfriend and finally kiss her when I feel the urge to.

After about an hour we leave the mall and I look at my phone. "We've got about an hour until my mom comes picks us up. Wanna walk around the park for a bit?"

"Sure! The one with the hike trail?"

"Yup! That's the one. Come on let's go!" I say, giving her a playful smack on the butt as we start walking.

The trail isn't too far from the mall, and it's never really too busy either. We start to approach the park, seeing a few kids playing on the playground and some parents sitting on the park bench gossiping.

We start to walk down the hike trail that was empty besides us. We held hands as we observed the forest scenery and talked nonsense to each other.

I see a beaten path that runs off of the hike trail and get a smart idea. "Babe, let's go this way."

She smiles and nods as we disappear into the woods, hopefully for more fun.