Chapter 11: Punished Again

I'm walking Kate home from school once again. She's looking down at her Van shoes as she walks, holding my hand. She is always wearing ripped blue jeans and an oversized black hoodie. I myself was wearing black jeans and a rock band shirt, with a blue jacket over.

I notice Kate not talking and still just looking down bashfully at her feet. I put my arm around her and pat her hip. "What's wrong baby? You look sad?"

She smirks a little but at the pat, still not looking up. "Nothing, nothing. I'm okay baby!"

I give her an unsure look, but leave it be at the time. She's not one to keep something hidden for too long, and a bad liar. So I know she'll spill eventually.

We arrive at her home and walk into her bedroom. She pulls me close and gets on her tippy toes for a kiss. I lean in to kiss her, and when I pull away I see a red guilty look on her face. "Sam...I need to be punished."

"For what baby?" I ask her.

"I'm just, so behind in my English class because I don't turn in assignments, and I'm afraid I'm going to fail." She says in a soft voice, beginning to tear up. "I don't want to take this class again."

I rub my hand up and down her side. "Well, have you talked to your teacher to see if you can turn in late assignments?"

She sniffles. "Yes, and I'm going to do them! But I thought you should know because I know you wouldn't be happy about it."

"Well I'm definitely not happy about it." I say to her in a stern tone. "We've had a discussion about this kind of thing before haven't we?"

She looks down for a second sniffling before she nods her head. "I'm sorry babe."

We stand in her room with our arms around each other for a moment before I slide my hands down to her hands. "Alright then. Let's get this over with so you can start doing your assignments."

I sit down on her bed and pull Kate close to me. She then lays over my knee, still sniffling as I prop her bottom up. I lift her hoodie up to reveal her jeans that tightly hug her bottom, a small tear near the waistband revealing white material underneath.

I rub her butt for a few seconds before begin spanking her hard. Almost instantly, she starts crying softly. She's never cried this early from a hand spanking, but the punishment mixed with the guilt may have made her release her emotions sooner. She squirms a little as I spank harder, but maintaining to keep her position over my lap.

After a few moments I stop spanking and stand Kate up. I stand her in front of me and start to unbutton her jeans. "How many assignments do you need to do?"

She sniffs. "Like 10 I think."

"You know there's a tear in your jeans that show your panties right?"

"I know, I've had these for a while."

"Well, better not let me catch you wearing them without coverage. I'll have to give you a wedgie if I do." I say lightening the mood a little. She giggles behind her crying, giving a little smile as she was being undressed.

I pull her jeans down, fully revealing her white cotton panties. Out of all the panties I've seen her wear (and given her a wedgie in), it was always more enjoyable seeing her in modest panties such as these.

"Get me your hairbrush." I instruct her. She nods and shuffles to her dresser with her pants around her knees. I admire her red cheeks peeking from beneath her panties before she returns and hands me the brush.

She lays back over my lap and I line the brush up to her bottom. I reel back and start landing hard swats over her panties, which makes it harder for her to stay still. I have to use my free hand to hold her arm behind her back as she begins sobbing from the pain.  After a couple minutes of whooping her with the brush I yank down her panties. She continues crying as I rub her butt.

"I don't want to have another discussion about school work, and I don't want to have to keep whooping your ass for failing your classes. But I will do it as many times as it takes to ensure you stay in line and graduate."

She whines and sniffles. "Yes sir."

I pick the brush back up and start smacking her again. She yells out a cry as I start smacking her bare cheeks. Her butt and thighs jiggle at each smack and as she squirms around, only restrained by me holding her arm behind her back. Her once pale cheeks were now a dark shade of red from her punishment. I give a final handful of piercing smacks on her sit spots before I set the brush back down to rub her warm bottom.

She's sobbing as I rub her. "Thank you sir. I'm sorry sir." She hiccups out between sobs.

"It's okay baby. I'm glad you were about to admit when you needed a punishment. And I hope this will actually fix your problem."

She quickly nods her head. "Yes sir! I promise I'll work harder!"

I let her up from my lap where she sits back down, putting her arms around my neck and cries into my chest. I put my arms around her and comfort her as her crying calms down.

After a few moments I stand her up. Helping her get her panties back on and peeling her jeans off of her legs and throwing them into her laundry bin. "You can have pants again after you finish your assignments. Now you need to go sit in that chair and get to work."

She nods her head and sits her red panty covered bottom at her desk chair, wincing at the pain.