Chapter 9: Failed Test

I was sitting at a lunch table by myself, waiting for Kate to show up. She came to the cafeteria a little late after a class went on a bit too long.

I raise my head and see her walking towards me with a little smirk, wearing a flowery top and blue skinny jeans. She sits next to me and I peck her on the head.

"How's your day going for far babe?" I ask her.

"It's been going fine" she answered. "I failed my math test but besides that I'm having a good day."

"Failed your math test? Didn't I help you study?"

"You did, but I just hate that class and didn't feel like trying." She gives me a slight smirk.

I give her a disapproving look. "That's nothing to smile about Kate."

She rolls her eyes. "It's fine. If I fail math I'll just go to summer school, easy."

"That's not a good way of thinking Kate! You need to do better!"

She rolls her eyes again. "What are you my dad? Can you just chill out?"

I give her a more disapproving look before we both go silent and just eat our lunch. I pick up our trays and walk over to the trash can to throw them away, looking at the clock to see how much time is left in our lunch break. We have about 15 minutes left.

I walk back over to Kate who was sliding her backpack over her shoulder. "Here, come with me." I say to her taking her hand. She giggles a little, not knowing where I was taking her.

We sneak down the hall to an old boiler room that doesn't really get used much, especially during the hotter months. I walk her in and shut the door. I find a chair and pull it out.

"Alright" I tell her. "Drop your pants and get over my knee."

Her eyes widen. "What? Sam I'm not really in the mood for this."

"I don't care what you're in the mood for. You're getting spanked."

"Come ooonnn I don't want to." She whines. "Why don't you just give me a quick wedgie and you can spank me all your want after school?" She asks in a flirtatious way.

"No." I sat sharply. "I'm not spanking you for fun, I'm spanking you for failing your math test."

She sighs. "Why are you making a big deal about this?!"

"Because I don't want to see you fail! And you need to be punished for not caring about school!"

She rolls her eyes and huffs. "B-but come on! Why here? Why can't we do this later?"

"Because I said so. Now hurry up before we're late for class."

She turns her nose from me in a pouty way. I sigh at her unwillingness to comply and grab her wrist, yanking her over my lap and start smacking.

"Ow ow ow! Samuel please!" She whines out at the hard smacks over her jeans.

I give her a few more hard smacks before standing her back up. "Jeans off, now!" I demand.

She's quick to comply this time, as she unbuttons her jeans and they fly down to her ankles. She lays back over my knee and starts sniffling. I rub her bottom covered by her thin white panties with lace trim before I begin to spank her again.

She kicks and whines at each smack, the skin on skin contact echos off the brick walls of the boiler room. The kicking and squirming causes her panties to naturally ride up her buttcrack, exposing more bare cheek to get smacked.

I keep smacking until her butt is a bright red before standing her up. I stand beside her and instruct her to bend over and grab the chair. She flips her hair out of her face, smothered in tears, and leans over and puts her hands on the seat of the chair, propping her red bottom out.

I peel off the white panties and lower them down to her ankles to rest with her jeans. I then start to remove my leather belt.

I hear Kate gasp. "Sam no! I don't want the belt!"

"I don't wanna hear it. You talked back to me and now you're paying the price."

She whines and lowers her head and braces herself for the belt. I line up to her freshly bared red bottom, reel back and land a hard smack. She groans at the first hit, then as more come down she begins to sob. I give her 10 swats before I start to loop my belt back on.

"Stand and face me."

She follows instructions and turns to me, whimpering with her hands tied together in front of her resisting the urge to rub her butt.

"I'm sorry baby!" She blurted out. "I'll study harder, I promise!"

I smile. "Good girl. I know you will." I embrace her, rubbing her back and bottom as she cries into my chest.

I help her redress, slowly pulling the panties and jeans over her scorched bottom. I check the time.

"We've got about 5 minutes for you to get yourself together."

She nods as her crying starts to calm down. She wipes the tears away and pulls out a small mirror from her back to adjust her makeup. I give her another big hug and a passionate kiss before I peek out the door, making sure no one is around. Once I see the coast is clear, I take Kate's hand and walk out of the boiler room with her, walking her to her next class. She rests her head on my arm as we walk down the hall together.