Chapter 3: It's Official

We decided to call it a night that day after I had throughly stretched her panties. She asked me to come over after school tomorrow too and I agreed. She gave me a kiss before leaving her apartment and I walked home, which was just a few blocks away.

Butterflies had filled my heart. Not only do I have a new girlfriend now, but I've already gotten to kiss her! Further than that, I'm already giving her spankings and wedgies!

Whenever I see her panties peeking or through her leggings, I would always fantasize about seeing them without her pants on, or even giving her a wedgie in a teasing way just to see them and play with her. And she has such a cute spankable bottom that I can't wait to give her more smacks.

When I get home, I get a text from Kate. I open it and it's a mirror picture of her, leggings around her ankles, panties wedged up her butt, with a pink hand print I had left with a text that says A little souvenir. I smile and send back heart emojis. Day one and I'm already getting naughty pics. The day just keeps getting better and better.

I finish up my homework and have dinner with my parents before heading off to sleep. I anticipate another great day hanging out with Kate, falling asleep to the thought of what panties she'll wear for me next.