Chapter 5: Ripped

I wake up and look around, seeing the pictures and posters on the wall. I look down and see Kate asleep on my chest and my hand underneath her panties, resting on her pink bottom.

Oh yeah, I already forgot. I think to myself. After giving Kate her spanking, we had sex for the first time and decided to take a nap. I kiss her on the forehead, not wanting to wake her, but knowing I need to leave soon.

I grip my hand on the legholes of her panties and begin to pull up slowly. I hear her wake up with a soft moan. I smile at her half awake movements as I pull her panties harder, nearly halfway up her back.

She wraps her arms around my chest. "Are you going to rip my panties?"

"Do you want me to?"

I feel her smile into my chest. "I can't stop you."

I smile, grabbing her waistband with both hands and yank up hard. She hugs me tighter as I pull higher and higher. I give hard tugs, stretching her panties out more and more, hearing the elastic snap. Finally, I give the final tug that tears a hole down the back of her panties, pulling her waistband up to her head.

She lets out a gasp at the ripping and starts giggling. I tear the waistband completely off as her lower half rests back down on the bed, shredded panties still lodged up her pink bottom.

"Looks like you're down a pair of panties." I say smirking.

She looks up at me with a smile. "Well I guess it's a good thing I'm going underwear shopping Saturday."

"Underwear shopping? Why wasn't I invited?"

"You didn't give me the chance yet!"

I smile. "Well, can I come?"

She smiles back. "Of course! Wanna meet at the mall?"

"That sounds perfect." I give her a kiss on the lips and smack her exposed cheek before she lets me get up.

She takes off her ripped panties and slides on a pair of pajama pants before walking me out to her door. "I'll talk to you later." She says with a smile.

"Later baby." I kiss her and walk home.