Chapter 13: Last Hurrah

I open the door to see Kates smiling face. "Hey baby! Welcome!"

She grips the straps of her backpack! "Hi!" She gets on her tippy toes to give me a kiss before walking in. She is wearing tight black jeans and a white top, which a small black backpack on her back.

I let her in and we walk upstairs into my bedroom. She lays her backpack on my bed before we wrap our arms around and each and start kissing. I pull her in closely as we kiss more passionately. I feel my hands up and down her body, down to grip her bottom before I give her a playful smack. She pulls away from the kiss to giggle at the smack I gave her.

"Did you bring what I told you to?" I asked her.

She nods her head. "Mmhm, it's in my backpack."

I smile. "Good good. But I would love to see what you got on under these jeans."

"I guess you only have one way to find out."

We let go of each other and I bend her over my bed. She flips her blue hair to the side and looks back smiling at me. I lift up the waistband of her jeans and see her frilly black waistband and grab them, seeing a peek of white cotton material.

"You ready babe?" I ask her.

"Fire away." She says to me softly.

I grip her panties and pull up slowly, revealing her white panties with black cat designs on them. She moans softly as I pull the wedgie harder. I keep pulling with one hand, and start to land slow hard smacks over her jeans, which causes her to giggle and moan more.

Her panties climb further out of her jeans the longer I pull, until her legholes that match her waistband start to stretch over her waist line. I smile at the cute design of her panties as I keep stretch them out, giving her a few more hard smacks on her bottom.

I let go of her panties and roll her over onto her back. I lean over her and slip my hand into the front of her jeans to grab her panties. As I start to pull, I lean in to kiss Kate, and she softly moans into my lips. I pull her front wedgie harder as she wraps her arms around my neck.

After a little more kissing, I let go of her wedgie and pull away and start to unbutton her jeans. She lays back smiling as I start to pull them down. She rolls back over so I can pull her wedgie out of her petite tush and give her another hard smack.

"How about you show me what other panties you've got? We'll save these for later."

She nods her head in agreement and stands up, taking her jeans and panties all the way off. I sit on the bed and watch her rummage through her backpack fully bottomless, her cheeks pink from my palms.

She pulls out a blue panties of lace panties and slides them on, doing a little spin and giggling. "How do they look?"

I smile. "Looks like they're not gonna last very long. I hope you're okay with that."

She smiles and kisses me. "They're all hours to destroy."

I get excited by the offer. Instead of wedging her immediately, I lay her over my knee and prop her butt up. I give her a wedgie to expose her cheeks and start to spank her again. She giggles and whines at the hard spankings that land on her bare butt.

I start to smack her thighs and she moans. "Mmm, I'm gonna miss this."

I chuckle. "I'm gonna beat your ass so hard, it'll be red until the next time I see you."

She giggles back. "I'd love to see you try." She taunts.

I raise my eyebrow at the taunt and adjust her positioning. I wrap my arm around her waist and start swinging hard at her bottom.

"Ow ow haha ow babe!" A miss a laughing and pleading starts to escape her mouth at the rapid fire spankings.

I slide her off my knee standing up, bending over back over my bed. I grab her lace panties with both hands and start to bounce her. More mixtures of giggling and moaning followed from the constant wedgies. Soon, the panties give out and begin to tear. I place my hand on her back and use my other hand to end the lifespan of her panties in one big pull. She laughs into my bed as her panties are ripped, and her butt jiggles slightly as her body hits my bed.

"Well those didn't last as long as I thought they would haha." I tell her. "I guess you need another spanking for that!" I keep one hand on her back and yank her torn panties down.

"Haha no no please!" She pretends to beg and fight back, but her panties hit her knees and my hand begins hitting her bottom. Whines and moans follow the hard bare bottom spanking, painting her pale skin red.

I spank a little longer until her whole butt and upper thighs are throughly red before I let her go. "Well, I guess it's time for the next pair of panties huh?"

She lets out a sniffling giggle. "Heheh, yes sir." She sits up and shakes off her ripped panties and puts them on my bed. She reaches into her backpack and slides on a pair of pink brief panties.

"Granny panties huh? I didn't take you for a little nerd heheh." I say teasing her.

She blushes a little, but giggles. "Yeah? Have fun trying to stretch them out mister." She taunts.

I grab the sides of the cotton material and lift her off the ground. She starts to laugh as I bounce her, then wraps her around around my neck again to start kissing me. I let her down and kiss back, sliding my hands under her legholes to the back of her panties and start pulling more. We continue to kiss as I wedgie her. I keep pulling her panties hard. They stretch but show no sign of ripping anytime soon.

"Wow you really chose a good pair of panties to make it worth my while." I tell her.

She laughs and kisses me again before I let her go. She lays down on my bed and I sit on her back. I grab the back of her pink panties and start pulling hard. Sue moans as I pull and bounce her. Snapping sounds come from the elastic in her legholes.

After a good long fight, her panties finally give and I yank her waistband up into the air with a long riiiipppppp. Kate laughs at the panties ripping as I let go and stand up. "Well that puts an end to those!"

Kate gets up and rubs her butt. "Good job! But I've got one more surprise for you..." She opens her backpack again and pulls out a wooden spoon.

My eyes get wide. "Oh? What's that for?"

"Well, I know you've been eyeballing it and always tease me about using it on me. And I think now is finally the time." She holds out the spoon to me.

I grab it excitingly and sit back on the bed. I grab her panties and yank them down to the ground and she lays over my lap. I rub the spoon against her tender skin. "You ready baby?"

She wraps her arms around my leg. "As ready as I'll ever be!"

A laugh gasp is let out by Kate as I start to wack her with the spoon. The whines and moans mixed with the sharp smacks of the spoon are music to my ears as I continue spanking her. I continue spanking for a few minutes, still assuring that she's fine as she begins to cry.

After about 5 minutes with the spoon I set it down and rub her well welted bottom. "There, I think I've had my fun." I say with a smile.

She giggles but continues to cry over my lap for a little while before getting up and kissing me. "I love you Sam."

I put my arms around her tightly. "I love you too. Thanks for letting me beat your ass and rip your panties."

She laughs and kisses me. "Thanks for beating my ass, and ripping my panties."

"Now how about you slip your kitty cat panties on so we can cuddle for a little bit before you have to go?"

She nods her head and slides her white panties back on and crawls into bed with we. We kiss and cuddle as I rub her sore bottom.

"I'm going to miss you Kate. I really will."

She sniffles and holds me tight. "I'm going to miss you too."

We cuddle against each other for what may be the last time.

Thank you to everyone who enjoyed this story! I know it may be sad, but all good things must come to an end! Be sure to check out my other stories!