Athena's Daughter(Percy Jackson Fan Fiction)

NOTE: I OWN NOTHING of Rick Riordan's book series Percy Jackson and the Olympians. This is just a story. I OWN NONE of Rick Riordan's characters in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series. I hope you enjoy the story though. REMEMBER: I DON'T OWN ANYTHING OF RICK RIORDAN'S BOOK SERIES. *Enjoy------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

      I wake up not knowing where I am. A boy is sitting next to me on a chair. "Where am I?" I sit up. "Infirmary." The boy answers. "Where's my dad?" I ask. I don't remember much about yesterday. All I remember is I got back from school and my dad and I went into the woods. Something attacked me and I passed out. Then, I wake up here. "Your dad's safely at home." He says. "Sorry, I'm Olivia Trane." I say, holding out my hand to shake. He takes it and shakes, "Percy Jackson." I stare at him. "So, how are you feeling?" He asks. "Fine. Why are you so worried?" I ask. "Grover and I found you. Why can't I be worried? Is it a crime?" He asks. "No." I say.

      I stand up. I start to walk towards the door. "Where you going, Olivia?" He asks. "Somewhere, Percy." I say. "Very funny. Shouldn't you rest?" He asks. "I just woke up." I say. I walk out the door and see people fighting, a volleyball court, a big house, and cabins. The cabins are shaped in a type of U shape. Percy stands next to me. "Where am I?" I ask. "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood." Percy says. "Perce!" A boy with a goatee comes up to us. I look down and see he has goat legs. "Olivia, this is Grover. A satyr." Percy says. "Chiron said you would probably be the best one to show her around. Explain everything to her. Then take her to the Hermes cabin." Grover says. Percy nods and Grover leaves. "Follow me." Percy says.

      He tells me about the Big House, the arena, the dining pavilion, and the cabins. Then he tells me about demigods. "No way. I don't belong here. I'm not special. I'm just a normal kid with ADHD and dyslexia." I say. "Yeah, like most demigods." He says. He talks about the Greek gods. "Well then, Percy Jackson. Who's your parent?" I ask. "Poseidon." He says. "Then who's my mom?" I ask. "I don't know. You haven't been claimed yet." He says. He shows me all the cabins and then takes me to the Hermes cabin. "Travis! Conner!" Percy knocks on the wall. Two twins come to us. "I'm Travis Stoll and this is my brother Conner." Travis says. "Hermes or undetermined?" Conner asks. "Undetermined." Percy says. Some people in the cabin grumble. "Tell her about the activities and stuff." Percy says. Conner nods. "I'll see you at dinner." Percy smiles at me. I smile back. Percy Jackson, the son of Poseidon- I had to admit, he was pretty cute.

      Conner and Travis explain about the Hermes cabin and activities and then dinner. Travis tells me about monsters and stuff. They show me my bunk and I sit down. "Get back up Olivia. It's time for dinner." Travis smiles. We go to the dining pavilion and they show me where everything is, what to do, and where to sit. A man comes up to our table. I look at him and then I see his top half is human and the bottom half is like a horse. I'm eating and nearly choke on my food. Percy runs over to me and asks if I'm okay. "You're half horse?" I ask the man. "My name is Chiron. I'm a centaur." He says. "You'll get used to it." Percy says. "I wanted to welcome you to Camp Half-Blood." Chiron says. "We'll get you a sword tomorrow." Percy says. "That's good, Percy. You can help her. Just go eat." Chiron says. Percy goes to sit down.

      After we eat. I start walking and Percy runs up to me. "Hey, Olivia." He smiles. "Are you following me?" I laugh. He laughs. I'm not sure if Percy's the kind of guy I want to trust. I stare at Percy and then Percy stares back. "Can't we just be friends?" He asks. "Percy Jackson and me? Friends? Seems unlikely. You're famous, right? Great, son of Poseidon." I say. He smiles and rolls his eyes. "Of course we can be friends." I say. "I think you two will be best friends." Grover says. He scares me and I jump almost knocking Percy over. Grover then leaves again. Percy and I go to the Big House and sit on the porch. Chiron comes out and suddenly gasps. Percy does too. "What?" I ask, nervously. "Well it's always a surprise when someone's claimed." Chiron says. "Your mom," Percy says. "Is Athena." He continues.

      "Take her to the Athena cabin. Introduce her to her siblings." Chiron orders. Percy takes my hand, which at first was awkward but then I was fine with it. Percy's cute, but should I actually trust him? He takes me to the Athena cabin and knocks on the wall. "Hey, guys." Percy says. A girl with blonde hair comes up. "Hi Percy." She smiles at him. She looks down to find Percy's hand holding mine and she frowns. "What do you want, Seaweed Brain?" She says. "Yeah, always nice to see you, Annabeth. This is your new sister, Olivia." Percy says. We're all introduced and then I get a new bunk in their cabin. Annabeth stares at me. I can tell she doesn't like me. "Good-night Olivia." Percy lets go of my hand and then smiles. "Good-night, everyone!" Percy says. Then he leaves. It's very hard, considering I'm not home and I just found out my mom is Athena, but I go to sleep.