Lucie 8#

Stay postive, we can do this right? i hope so Leo is talking with Luke and its cute to watch him with kids, "you like him dont you" Cleo says, i sigh "is it that oblivouse?" i question, she nods "everyone can see it" Cleo says i groan "i like him but i dont want to ruin our friendship" i say she places a hand on my shoulder, "you'll figure it out, in the mean time werent Cameron, Bailey, and my sister supposet to be back by now?" she asks, i check the time "they've been

gone for five hours" i say she gives me a worried look, i hear footsteps come from behind us, i grab Cleo's wrist and run over to Luka and Leo, i grab Luke's hand and he grabs Leo's. we hide behind a few trees, i use and inviablity glyhp, i take in a deep breath and i'm invisable, i peak around the tree and see a line of maybe twenty guards, i hold in my gasp and walk back behind the tree, i breath and reapeir "we dont stand a chance" i whisper, "I'll distract them

you three run" Luke says, Cleo shakes her head "you two are the strongest here, you to take Leo and head into town, if what Cameron said was true it should be vakent, i'll be fine" she says i nod and hug her before handing Leo an iviablity glyph, "you have to hold in your breath ok?" i say he nods. we start to walk away, i turn my head and see Cleo being put in cuffs. i turn back around and contiue to walk, we hide behind a rock and realise our breaths.

"good job Leo" i say out of breath he smiles. "Lucie whats the plan?" Luke asks, i think what to do, what to do "I pretty sure my brother and the rest of our friends have been captured, so that means we're the last ones left" i say to Luke, i here sniffling come from beside me, i see tears fall from Leo's face. i crouch down to his level "hey, bud, your dads are very strong and you'll see them very soon, but i need you to be strong, ok?" i say, he nods and hugs me i

hug him back and look over at Luke who smiles at me, i blush and let go of Leo. "first things first we have to get to the castle" i say, "But there are guards everywhere" Luke says i smirk "good thing my aunt is the emperor, i know all the secerts of the castle time for a break in" i say. once night fall hits we sneak around the side of the castle guards lining the walls "there's a brick which will trigger a small door to open enought room for us to craw in but we have to deal with the guards first" i say Luke looks around "i can get them off your tail whlie you and Leo sneak in" he says

i flinch and shake my head "nope not going to happen" i say he looks at me confused "i'll be fine" he says i grab his hand "please, dont be heroic i cant lose you too" i say he looks at my eyes and smiles "ok i wont, so how are we getting in?" he asks i pull the gyphs i have left in my pocket one ivisablitly, one light, two plant, and i fire "hmm, I'm not sure" i say "how about we ask her" Leo says i look over to where he's pointing and see him pointing at Gigi? Gigi! we sneak over to where she is "how are you not captured?" i ask she smiles "I'm just that good also the fact i'm a fast runner helps, but bailey and Cam got captured wheres my sister?" Gigi asks.

i look at Luke "she got captured to protect us" i say Gigi nods "i know a way in" i say they look at me "how?" they asks i tell her "so one of us has to get captured?" Gigi says, i nod "i'll do it, plus fast runner i can get them far away" she says i sigh "i dont want anyone else to get captured" i say Luke squezzes my hand "dont worry I'll be fine you and your boyfriend as well as leo stay safe"they say with a cheeky smile "no gigi-" but she was already gone.

the guards run after her giving us  a clearing, "leo you stay hidden out here" i say he shakes his head "i want to help" he says i sigh "your dad wouldnt want you to get caught please wait out here i promise will make it out of there" i say he frowns but agrees. me and Luke sneak inside, we walk into a big empty hallway "where should we-" but iw as cut off by Luke kissing me, i kiss back emidently we break and i can see him blushing "sorry that might have been to forward but if for some reason we dont make it out of this i wanted to do that" he says i smile like an idoit.

"umm- ok umm- this way" i say grabbing his hand and pulling him in the drection, "all the hallways look the same" i sigh Luke looks around "not that one" he says pointing to a grayish black door, we walk over and open it slightly before sneaking inside, "stairs why did it have to be stairs" i say he laughs. we walk up the stairs and make it to the conformatorium which hasnt really been used since Belos's raine of terror.

i hear talking and follow the voices when i see my moms, "mom, mama" i say and run up to the cage "Luice!" my mom says and hugs me through the bars. "whats going on?" i ask mama sighs "something has lillith controled we tried to talk to her but her eyes were a pure white and she disregared everything we said, one by one guards have been taking witches out of cells and not returing i'm very concered, wheres your brother?" she asks i sigh "him and my friends have been captured we came to look for them" i say "we?" mom asks "oh Luke is with me" i say blushing ever so slightly.

"Luice i found them" Luke says running up behind me, "oh hi Mrs and Mrs Noceda" he says they smile "please call us Amity and Luz" my mama says he nods "now help your old mom out and get us out of here" mom says, the lever was chained down "wheres the key?" i ask "i bet that guard has it i belive his name is steve, really nice guy when hes not being mind controlled or some shit" mom says "not infront of the kids" mama says i laugh at their antics.

"once we find that key will get you out, i love you" i say they smile "we love you too" they both says, i grab Luke's hand we run off to find our friends and the key, littrery to save them............

words: 5/25/2022