Cameron 9#

"what have you done with flash!" i yell at the guard standing beside the cell he didnt respond and kept looking at his scroll, i groan and lean against the wall, Luke came by saying he and Lucie need to find a key to get us out but until then we're stuck "Cam you need to calm down" Baliey says i look at them clench my fist "calm down? calm down? my boyfriend is missing, my sister could get herself killed, my parents are locked up some where and you want me to calm down? i've let everyone down and now the boiling isle is doomed" i state and sit back down on the stone ground.

Baliey goes over to Gigi and hug her. now I've made my friends upset another thing to add to the list the bar doors open i snap my head around and see five guards standing their counting the one whos been by our door the whole night "the Empeor wants to see you" one of them says and grabs my wrist i try to fight them off but i cant my arms were restrained.

leaving my friends behind the guards drag me to the throne room, i use to play in here all the time as a child while my moms worked the room was a dark blue with gold but now something changed shifted almost the wall behind the throne glowed a bright yellow "hello Cameron" Lillith says, her eyes glowing white, "aunt lilly whats going on?" i ask she laughs "oh I'm not your aunt lilly, this is her body sure but her mind isnt here" lillith says the guards drop me and walk out of the room.

"you see cameron have your moms told you stories of a great witch that ruled over the boiling isles the thing says i nod "yes but he wasnts a great witch, he was a crupted human who only cared about himself" i say the thing laughs "of course they make me out to be the bad guy, well your parents made a mistake, when useing their powers to defeat this great witch all they did was kill the mortal form his sprit still free looking for a host" it cant be? my parents killed him.

"Belos is the name, and your parents made a big mistake this old womans body is not right for me i need a younger form, i tried with my nephew but it was no use and nearly killed him" he says uncle hunter? "where is my family" i say cahnging the subject he laughs "oh you'll see them soon soon but first i have something to show you" he says.

the lights go out its pitch black, then poof their all on again, my aunt lays on the ground helpless, i rush over "C-Cameron whats-" she trys to talk but passes out i look around the room till i spot a shadow "oh Cameron, Cameron, your nothing like your parents, you should just give up" Belos says i wip my head around casting a fire spell "show yourself" i say

out of the dark come "flash?" i question his eyes while his face motionless "do you like my new body, this one was easy to control mostly because of his strong emotions that could be mintpulated quite easliy" Belos voice says coming out of my boyfriends mouth "let him go!" i yell belos laught "why of course, once you give me your body" belos says. "why me?" i ask "your more powerful than you realise your half human half witch from the most powerful witches on the boiling isles with your body i'll be unstopable" he states "make your choice" he concludes

save flash? save the boiling isles? save my boyfriend? save the boiling isles "tik tok little boy" belos says the stress is to much "fine, let flash go first" i say i can feel belos smirk "good choice" he says and flash falls to the ground i run over to him "flash" i whisper he opens his eyes and smiles at me, i hug him tears falling down my face "enough of the lovey dove shit lets get this over with" Belos says "please dont, Cam" Flash whispers i smile "i have to i trust you to save me" i say i stand up and walk to the center of the room.

"because of your human ness though i need you to speak a spell, i realse my body to the one whos won" he says i sigh and look at Flash one more time him shaking his head if you dont do this Flash could die "I realse my boy to the one whos won" i say nothing changes or so i think "finally" Belos says his shadow inching closer to me i brace for the loss of my body.

stinging burning, fire, i could only see black and the face of belos "welcome to forever kid" he says i sigh please save me..............

words: 840 5/26/2022