Lucie 12#

I open my eyes, its dark, i look around and see I'm in my room, i sit up and smile when i see a sleeping Luke on the floor, aww I stand up and step over Luke, I look out my window i sit on the bench next to my window, its dark and the stars are out, how long was i out? i hear shifting and turn my head, Luke sits up and looks at me, "Lucie?" Luke says then something regesters "Luice!" he says a little louder and runs over hugging me.

I wince at a sharp pain in my side, "oh sorry, I'm just glad your ok, you are ok right? Belos did a number on you, i wouldnt have been able to live if you didnt wake up..." he kept rambleing, i grab his face and stop him "shhh your soo loud" i say and pull him in for a kiss, he backs away and blushes, i smile "I'm fine, mostly, just everything is a little fuzzy did we win?" i ask.

he sighs "kind of, Belos is gone for now is what your parents say but he might be back" Luke says i sigh and look out the window, "sit with me?" i ask he nods, move to make room for him, we sit in silence, he leans against the wall me laying on his chest in the small window area, "what are we?" i ask randomly he shrugs "what ever you want us to be" he says looking down at me, i smile.

"Boyfriend and Girlfriend?" i ask he smiles "i would love that" he says and wraps his arms tighter around me, i look at my refection in the mirror spotting a scar on my neck, "whats that from?" i ask he looks "must have been when Belos wrapped a cine around your neck, I'm sorry" he says i rub his arm "you have nothing to be sorry for, but i think its a permint thing, i bet i could covince my mom to take me to the human tattoo place when i turn 16, maybe a rose over the scar oh it would look soo cool..." i continue to ramble Luke chuckling every so often.

I wake up to a flash of a camera, i turn my head and see Bailey standing their "this one is being sent to the group chat" they say, i sit up and wake up luke, "how long have you been here?" i ask they smile "only a few minutes, Gigi is here too, talking to your moms I wanted to stop by this morning and see how my best friend was, and saw you to all curled up together i couldnt resist" they say with a smirk.

I roll my eyes, Luke looks at me still have asleep, "why so early?" he questions, i smile and hug him. "is my baby tired?" i ask "soo you two are offical?" Bailey asks? i nod she smiles and walks out of the room, "their offically together people sound the alarms!!!" Bailey shouts at eight in the morning from the top of the stairs, i sigh and smile turnning my head back to luke.

"well.." i say luke smiles "well.." he says back and sits up, he wraps his arms around me and kisses my forehead, "do you want me to bring breakfast up?" he asks, i shake my head "i think i have enough streangth to walk down my stairs, i'm not a damsel in disstrested" i say he smiles "you most sertainly are not" he says.

we walk down stairs, my mama rushes over to me her hair tied back in a bun, "Lucie" she says hugging me to death "mama i cant breath" i say she loseings her grip and backs away "sorry dear" she says "Am you knew she was ok?" Mom says "i know but shes my baby" mama says squezzing my face "mom!! not infront of my friends" i say embaresed.

"sis, your alive" Cam says coming down stairs, i roll my eyes "no shit idoit" i say "language" Mama says i sigh "sorry" i say, we sit at the table and eat breakfast, Luke right next to me holding my hand i smile as i take a bite of my pancakes, "the school start back up next week" Mom says we all groan "it cant be that bad" mom says, since shes a human she love the idea of witch school even though i hate school i would rather not study at all.

"I loved school when i was your age" mom says, i took that as a cue to get out of their "I'm going to go change" i say followed by Gigi and Bailey saying their leaving leaving my brother at the table, "i'll call you later" Luke says kissing my cheek, i smile and nod, he leaves with Bailey and gigi, i head upstiars, and change into my outfit of the day, a yellow shirt and black shorts, i pick up a necklace i got for my birthday a few years back from my brother.

I small crystal tied with string, i look in the mirror and spot the scar on my neck more clearly now, life throws things at us, now it might not be as bad as a villian trying to kill you but it could be something like a anxeity attack because you failed a test or your best friend leaving and moving away but life continues and goes on.

I nearly died! my brother was possed, i got a boyfriend?! and i'm still going to compared to my parents but its ok because guess what? things happen and go on, "breaking the forth wall here but if my moms can continue their future cant you?" i walk down stairs and hug my moms "I'm going to go hang out with luke bye!" i shout and walk out the door byeee...........

Words: 996 5/26/2022

Well this is the end of this book, (forth wall am i right?) this book will go through a lot of editing (as well as many others of my books) but it wont be soon it may be a few month (too even a year) before i edit this book but until next time byeeeeee............