Chapter 8 (AMERA)

Lying in my bed,contemplating if I should go or not go at Mr Hawk's barbecue this after.I know he said that there wouldn't be any other people there, but I am still scared of facing people even if it's just his family.

I don't know why, but people makes me nervous, especially woman,I don't know if it's because I grew  up with guys in my neighborhood and I was a tomboy but it's always easier talking to guys.

As I am lost in my thought, I here the ringing of my phone,"Hello"

"Hello lover." My best friend Timmy's wife Rihanna says.

Rihanna is the kind of woman that's call you,lover, darling, honey,baby sexy and so many other names that comes to her mouth.

To say Rihanna and I started out on the wrong feet is saying the absolute truth, Rihanna brother and my cousin were married,unfortunately they died in a car accident it was heartbreaking because at the time I was only fifteen years old and my cousin Millie and I were like sisters and Rihanna's brother became a brother to me so when they died I not only lost a sister but a brother to.

Rihanna was a bit jealous of her brother's attention to me she thought that I was taking her brother away from her, so she didn't like me.

My cousin had a get together,Timmy had attended  with me,He heard Rihanna saying horrible stuff about me, he step in and defend me to her,that's how they started a love -hate relationship that turn to marriage and she became one of my favorite people in the little circle I have.

"Hi ri wats up?"

"just wanted to check on my honey,how everything, how is your handsome,sexy boss doing?"

"You do know you're married right?"

"Married not blind, beside being married doesn't mean you can't admire a find specimen of a man."

"Does your husband knows you are talking about another man like that ?"

"You know what he says don't argue with you wife,happy wife happy life."

"Ok ."

"You going to the barbecue ."

"I still contemplating."

"Go have some fun, AMERA live a little,go to the barbecue, flirt with a guy,hi even bring a guy home, do you Amera,not for krish  or Even  Timmy but yourself ,put on a sexy outfit let that long beautiful hair of your loose and free yourself."

"Rihanna  I'm still married."

"Sweetheart the first day he decided to hit you,curse you and abuse you is the day that he give up being  your husband, do you baby,he doesn't own you anymore". 

" Thanks ri."

"Go get ready put on something sexy, for yourself no one else,start with you first,baby love you, send a pic, bye."

"Bye"

As I rampage through my closet I decided to put on a simple Jeans and t-shirt as it's just a barbecue with their family.

I am heading to the shower when I hear the door bell rings,heading to the front door pulling it open to find none other that Mason.

"Hi what are you doing here?"

"I'm your fairly god mother here to take you to the ball."

"You mean under all this." as I point to his body."you're a woman".