Chapter Twenty-Three(Drew)

Today had been the day I was suppose to end my marriage with my wife,whom I have married been to for almost twenty years because I have fallen inlove with another woman and she owns my heart and soul,and I want my forever to be her,but she ended our forever before it even began.

Layla don't deserve this,she don't deserve I to be laying in bed next to her thinking about another woman,pinning for another wishing I was holding another woman in my arms,she deserves someone better to love her and want to with her and only her she deserves to be someone everything.

Getting out of bed, because I can't stand the thoughts of laying next to Layla thinking about Amera,I decent the stairs head out the back door and go to the pool. Looking over the vast contrast of water,I get lost in my mind,trying to figure out what went wrong and why did Amera end things.

"jumping into the pool,swimming laps,trying to clear my head as I come up onto the first step of the pool,my mind taking me back to the last night of our trip with us in the shower after we step out to the vanity with i turning her around facing the mirror.

" Watch yourself in the mirror baby,watch how sexy you are" ,covering her breast with both of my hand I squeezing it as she moans for me.

Putting my hand around under her breast I lift her up."rest your feet on on both side of the vanity." As she comply I spread the lips of her pussy,"watch how sexy this pussy is you look so good like this."

Taking my fingers I run circles around her clits, getting her wet.

"Drew "

"Are you wet for me,I'm going to make you scream for me." Taking the oval,bottle of body wash ,I take the tip of it and lightly past it on her pussy.

"Drew shit" She starts to tremble in my hand trying to buck herself on the bottle,taking only the tip I slightly enter her with it pushing it in and out.

"Do you like that baby?"

"Drew "

"Watch yourself as I fuck you with this bottle."

Taking the bottle,I continue penetrating it in her and pulling out as she starts to get frenzy in my hand she is shaking and rocking her body ,bringing it to her clits and pressing down on it ,I know she is close."Do you want to come?"

"Yes Drew." she whimper

"Say fuck and I will let you come,I want to hear a dirty word from that sweet mouth of your." I whisper in her ears as I hold her to me playing with her pussy,rotating my movement with the bottle as I start moving it around her clits she screams.

"Look at your pussy how swollen it is,waiting to come." Taping it with the bottle then pressing down on her clits,she shouts.

Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!exploding in my arms.

Pumping my cock to the memory,I come as I shout out her name.Thank god the kids is at Jason's staying the night, I will have to clean the pool tomorrow.

Not going back to bed,I took a shower went to my office and lost myself in some work,now I'm sitting at the kitchen when Layla walks in.

"Morning honey" she says as she hugs me from behind kissing my neck,making feel like garbage for what I did this morning thinking about Amera in the pool,and also wishing it was Amera who was touching me right now.

Leaving me and going to the coffee maker,she pours herself a cup of coffee then get toast with butter and joins me at the counter.

"Drew what's going on with you?"