Chapter twelve (Drew)

"No you serious?" We are sitting at the center table,mind you,in the ground this has become our lunch time spot for the past three weeks,as we give this friendship a go at it,so far it has been going great we will chat about everything and nothing, some time we will laugh until tears comes out our of eyes, sometimes we will sit in silence and just concentrate on work but I think we reach at a place were we are content with everything.

We talk about everything and anything like today she she telling about her relationship with her bestfriend Timmy and his wife Rihanna.

"Yes I am dead serious." She say as we laugh.

"So what happened?"

"So they we arguing,I came in and she said" Find if she is that important to you,you can stay with her." and she walked out,I didn't know what was happening so I just said, what is her problem? And Timmy said "I think she broke up with me."
So I told him, she is not good enough for you anyway and he said ."she ask me to choose and I chose you and you don't even care" and he left and walk out."

"He stayed home without answering our phone call or coming out of his room for two days,on the third I went home by him open his door with the spare key I had enter his room seeing him laying down half on his bed with his feet touching the ground,and the phone in his ears,and at that time it didn't have cell phone so he was using the house phone and the cord was wrapped around his body like he was walking in circles and wasn't even paying attention to what he was doing  all he was trying to do was talk to her,but she wasn't answering his call."

"poor guy."

"Yes" she says as both of us continue laughing

"So I enter the room he sees me and ask." What are you doing here?" Well you ent answering your phone didn't know if you committed suicide."this is not funny Amera." Wasn't trying to be funny."I love her and because of you I lost her"first of all why will you choose me if you love her are you that stupid? And secondly did you tell her that you love her?" I Choose you because you are my other half we are two halves that makes up a hold and secondly if she can't accept our friendship there's no place from her in my life ." so why are you calling her?and why did she ask you to choose? "Because I  love her and I think she is just being stubborn, and secondly she think that two is a relationship  three is a crowd."

"what! I don't get it?" Amera we have always been together since we was eleven and thirteen,but you meet someone and started falling in love with them you want to spent all you time with them and " I am around and you all don't get alone time,I never thought about it, Timmy how to you know you love her"Once it pains it love if it doesn't pain it not love"what pains Timmy? " Your heart Amera your heart". 

"Wow he has some very poetic words there."

"Timmy rarely speaks but when he does you are sure to learn something from him."

"So what happen after that."

"Well I walk out of his room when straight to Rihanna told her that he was inlove with her and if she gives him up because of me she is even more dumb than I thought,then I took her phone call him hand her it and walk out."

"So they made up?"

"Have been together ever since ,I had to step back and put my friendship  with Timmy on pause, but knew he loved her and how much it meant to him so for four years we went our separate ways two years I give him time to build his relationship with Rihanna,and then I started my relationship with krish and he give me time for our relationship to form."