Epilogue

(1year later)
(Amera)

It has been one years of us being married, a couple of days after Drew came for me,as he said he will, we got married in little ceremony at Timmy's, his children came for the wedding with Mason,A month after  I move back with him to his home.

The past year being married to him has been wonderful,he treats me like I'm a queen always attentive caring and kind,the the most important thing he listens to me.

Standing at the sink,he comes and puts his hand around my waist.

"Good morning baby,Happy anniversary." Spinning me around to face him.

"Good morning too you to,my love and happy anniversary." He kisses me  passionately.

"Are you ready for the celebration tonight."

"Not really Rihanna will go all out ."Timmy and his family move here a couple of months after I came,Drew help them in opening their business over here, my mom stays at their home most of the time, because they are at their business most of the time getting everything organized with it being newly open,so she stays with Sameera.

" Lily and Sameera are helping right."

"Yes! They will be over in a little bit."Sameera and lily has become close friends, and I think it's good for both of them they needed this friendship,Sameera also has a crush on Liam,everyone knows it but we try not to be too obvious to her,Liam on the other  has a girlfriend,and it breaks my heart everytime  Sameera has to be around them.

" Ok baby let me make my coffee,and then organized myself. " That one of the things he never lets me make his coffee,because I don't drink it,why should I make it.Bringing down his head for another kiss,I kiss him,with all my love ending the kiss,he stares at me.

"I love you,with my heart and soul always and forever."

"I love you Drew with my heart and soul always and forever."

(5years later)
(Amera)

The past five years off our marriage wasn't perfect but it was beautiful, we had problems like all other marriages,no one has a perfect marriage, but we dealt with our problems as a couple whom love each other and who  didn't want to loss each other.

Drew being fifty five years,he is more handsome than ever,he age like fine wine,I do get jealous when I see other woman looking at him,but he always show me he is mine,there was also a time I assumed he was  cheating on me,because there was a new worker like myself whom he help bring to work at the company, and with he spending time with her,and I knew he cheated with Layla on his girlfriend, and me on Layla,I kinda was worried that he will cheat on me.

I even threw in out of the house,but he came back the exact day begging and pleading with me to trust him,he also told me,he will transfer her to another business, he will do anything for I to believe him and trust me.

I realized to make our relationship work we have to trust each other,so I put all my trust on him and the love I have for him,in return he showed me I'm the only one he love and want to spend his life with.

(25years later)
(Drew)

I'm surrounded my Children and grandchildren, sitting in my swing on the back yard of our house,Liam and Sameera are here with their daughter Pari,Yes! They got married . And then there's Mason with my daughter Lily,I didn't like it when I found out about both of them together, but Mason have proven to me how much he love Lily,they are here with they son Zayn  and daughter Zara ,all my grandchildren means the world to both Amera and I.

Sitting next to me on the swing looking out to everyone is none other than my beautiful wife,whom I look today more than ever,if you ask me to if I regret cheating on Layla,I wound tell you no,because it give me  the love of my life.

I wish I had meet her earlier, because twenty five years with her,and I still want to spend a hundred more,she is my everything, one time she thought I was cheating on her,God! It almost kill me when she assumed that,because not in my wildest dream could I cheat or do any which will make me lose her.

I beg and plead even cry for her to believe me,I was even willing to transfer the workers to another company, because I didn't want to lose her,but she had faith and she trusted me,but those hours  being without was hell,if she didn't believe me and I had lose her I would have been destroyed.

Hugging her to me,I whisper in her ears.

"I love you with my heart and soul always and forever, baby."

"I love you with my heart and soul always and forever, Drew my love."

Resting her back to my chest I keep my hand wrap around her,breathing her in thank god for sending her to be because even though I need her,I didn't know.

" Never expected you"

I will like to thank everyone who took time to read my book,I know its not perfect, the writing is a mess and the ending is not all that,also lots of grammar errors, please forgive I'm a Trinidad and alot of thing in the book is the way me talk,broken, please excuse my writing, If the book gets lot of read I will like to write.

Lily - Mason

Sameera -Liam.

Thank you. The end.