The end of i only want you

Heyyyyy 😬.......

How y'all doin?????

Um.....🙄

This book is being discontinued🫠

Because I hate it.

No but seriously I really dislike the book and I wished I could've finished it but honestly I feel like my other stories are wayy more important and I felt like I'd never actually get back to this one.

There's too much cringey shit I would've had to fix and then I'd have to finish the story line which I forgot where I was going with no 🧢😭😭

I'm sorry to all the I only want you readers and everyone who were invested in it but I literally despise this book. Sorry y'all, I'm so happy with how much attention this book has gotten but I literally can't even stand to think about how much cringey situations that were in it.

I'll leave the story for a bit longer and who knows, maybe I'll end up actually fixing it or just completely rewriting it but as of right now it's truly not my thing anymore.

I sincerely apologize to those who were expecting a ending but I can try to give a little of what I was kind of going for.

I only want you - key notes

👁👄👁

Somewhere in the end it was supposed to be revealed that the reason why Mel did not like her father was because he didn't believe her when she told him that his best friend sexually assaulted her, hence the reason why her mother left him.

Ebony and jungwoo break up

Jungkook and mel get together when their parents break up, but Jungkook ended up cheating on her ....... With jimin😭 (I just wanted to point out that I made that note when I first started the book because I loved drama.)

Mel actually was supposed to end up with Taehyung at the end.

Jungkook is actually a big fat whore, Taehyung knew.

At the end Melina dies,
                    okay bye.