taehyung

•

All three of them sat awkwardly in the living room, this scene being oddly familiar since everything had been becoming awkward a lot. Everyone could feel the tension in the air well besides the parents because they had left in the middle of the night to see a movie leaving the boys and Melina there. While Jungkook sat there glaring at taehyung, Jimin sat comfortably back against the couch with his hands behind his head whole Melina rolled her eyes that clearly amused male. It was like he enjoyed seeing everyone riled up since he was always starting stuff.

After Jimin had caught you both intimately against the wall he didn't even hesitate to disappear and reappear with an angry Jungkook who embarrassingly forced them all to leave the laser tag game. He obviously kept Melina by his side to avoid Taehyung being able to be with her. In his head he thought that he should have known not to let Taehyung have sex with Melina but he decided that it was already done and he couldn't go back in time to fix it. He knew that Taehyung had some type of feelings for the girl but he couldn't help but to be selfish and wanting to keep her to himself, he was already mad that she had let Yoongi eat her out in the restroom. So know he leaned back against the couch glaring at Taehyung whole tae awkwardly watched the tv knowing the attention was on him. Melina honestly felt sorry for the older boy, he didn't deserve the glare he was receiving. Jungkook would sometimes stare at her making her look away in shame.

"Could you not stare at me like you are gonna stab me." Taehyung turned his head towards Jungkook finally getting the courage to speak up. Jungkook bit the inside of his cheek before a not so friendly smile placed itself on his face before looking over to Melina. He nodded towards the stairs with a certain look in his eye, not the good kind.

"Go upstairs Melina, I gotta talk grown up shit."

Melina scoffed at the demand as she moved the hair from her shoulder. The fact that he thought he could tell her what to do did not sit well. Jungkook raised his eyebrows at the attitude that came from her.

"You're not my mom first of all and two I'm grown too." She said simply, Jungkook raised his hand up and pointed at the stairs.

"Go the fuck upstairs Melina, I'm not telling you again." Jungkook gave her a serious look showing that he wasn't messing around, the aggressiveness in his voice had the hair on her neck stand up and caused her to freeze.

She finally stood up with a bratty huff while flinging her hair back behind her shoulder once again. As she was passing Jungkook she reached by Jimin and punched his shoulder as he laughed. When she got the stairs she didn't even miss the rude words coming from jimin's mouth.

"Damn you got your little sissy trained huh?" He laughs making Melina stomp her way to her room.

Fuck Jimin.

While Melina headed to her room the guys sat there in the living room, Jungkook staring holes into the side of Taehyung's face.

"What the fuck did I say about messing around with Melina?" He asked calmly, taehyung turned his head to Jungkook with an angry look.

"I swear your bipolar jungkook, first you say I can fuck her and now I'm not even allowed to look at her, what the fuck is wrong with you?!"

Jungkook stood up and turned the tv off. "Yeah and that was obviously was a mistake, leave her alone and we'll be good."

Jimin looked at them both in shock.

"Wait so this whole time I've been trying to get in her pants and taehyung had already slept with her?"

Taehyung and Jungkook both looked at the Jimin. "Shut up jimin!"

••••

Melina was in her room waiting for them to signal that she was able to come downstairs but all she heard was a few shouts and a door slamming shut so she assumed that the boys have left. She held her phone in her hand as she played a game waiting for someone to come in her room to tell her that Jungkook isn't angry anymore.

 After a few hours she gets irritated before getting up and walking out of her room. If Jungkook gets angry then he s gonna have to deal with it because she didn't want to be in the room anymore. So Melina made her way downstairs and into the living room which was oddly vacant and the light was off. Apparently the guys did leave because she couldn't hear them talking or nothing, maybe they were in jungkooks room but if they were she would've heard them since her room is right across from jungkooks.

Deciding that all of the rooms downstairs was vacant she decided to build up her courage and head to jungkooks room. On her way she tried to listen for voices but she had still yet to hear them which was odd. Once she reached his room Melina knocked on the door expecting to have to wait a little for the door open but flinched a little when it was immediately pulled opened with an angry looking Jungkook standing in front of her. Jungkook didn't say anything so she decide to break the silence.

"You mad kookie?" She asked 'innocently' trying the lighten up the mood with his little nickname she gave him but he didn't look fazed by it at all. She decided to speak up once again realizing he wasn't falling for it.

"Don't be mad at Taehyung, he's didn't mean to upset you."

Jungkook still slowly looked her up and down with a blank stare. "Beg."

Melina looked up in shock at the simple word that left his mouth. "What?"

Jungkook leaned against the entrance of his room whilst crossing his muscled arms. "I said beg. Like a good little girl." He smirked. "Tell me your only mine and that you are my good girl. Beg me"

Melina looked unsure if he was serious or not but the look on his face told her that she should probably do it, so slowly she got on her knees before placing her hands on his sweatpant covered thighs.

"I'm yours." She says simply, she knew what she missing. Jungkook raised his eyebrows as he watched the girl bite her bottom lip.

"I'm yours what?"

Melina placed her small hand right where his dick print was as she slightly rubbed. "I'm yours Jungkook."

Jungkook smiles at this. "That's my good girl."

To be continued.......