The way you luv

(I honestly love imagining Jungkook with tattoos, and I'm glad Jungkook has bunch of them just like this pic in the story

(I honestly love imagining Jungkook with tattoos, and I'm glad Jungkook has bunch of them just like this pic in the story.)

(when they are interacting with other English speakers bold = Korean and regular = English)

    Melina has already greeted Jonathan's mother, Loretta had a wide smile on her face as she reunited with the girl that used to live down the road. The whole troublesome family missed the young shy girl and it was different without her, as she said hello to everybody that resides in the house Jungkook stood behind her without saying a word. He heard a bunch of words coming from each persons mouth but only understanding a few things since he wasn't fluent in English. Of course being in a black household, they automatically addressed the only Asian male in the room. Loretta quirks a eyebrow at the couple in her large living room.

    "Who's yo friend?" She asked, Melina smiles as her cheeks heat up before turning her head towards Jungkook who watched them curiously.

    "This is Jungkook."

  Jungkook steppes forward and placed a hand around her waist, Loretta eyes his action cheekily. "Hello."

    "Well y'all gon sit down and eat with us? Y'all look skinny." Her accent peeked through her words as she spoke to them with a smile before going back into the kitchen. Once she was gone Melina turned her body around so she was completely facing the tall male, jungkook looked down at her before placing both hands onto her hips and pulled her into him.

     "She said to come and eat." Melinas Korean flowed through the room although the kids around her were running around being loud but since it was foreign words everybody in the room noticed her speaking another language that was most definitely not English. Jungkook nodded before pulling her into a kiss, his hands running through hair as he held her there.

    "I thought we was gon eat actual food. Y'all in here suckin faces when there's some good ass food in the kitchen."

  Melina pushed Jungkook away by the chest as she turned to see Jonathan standing there with a wide ass smile on his face, Melina simply rolled her eyes before tugging jungkook into the kitchen. As the moved, jungkook eyes Jonathan who followed them slowly with each hand in his pockets. Once they actually got in there they noticed the adults sitting down in a chair while the kids stayed on the porch. Melina smiles at the sight of the food that was set out on the counters, some people had already gotten their plate as they sat down and ate so Melina took this as a sign to go and get some blessed food.

    "Get you a plate baby." Melina held her own as she started filling up her plate, jungkook slowly eyes the food not before stopping on the sight of green looking leaves stuff. Jungkook pointed it out with one finger and gave her a curious look.