jwmt Pt 2

Jimin wants me too! pt 2

It was around midnight already and about most of the people at the party were drunk as fuck, well besides Melina, Jungkook and taehyung who were the most sober ones there

It was around midnight already and about most of the people at the party were drunk as fuck, well besides Melina, Jungkook and taehyung who were the most sober ones there. Melina had barely even drank the alcohol that Jungkook had given her and thankfully Jungkook had not left her side. Jimin was out and about talking to many people or playing drinking games and sometimes he'd make his way back to Melina just to annoy her. Taehyung did end up trying to make conversation with her but Jungkook would give him that one look and he would just look away, Melina knew that she would have to scold him later on for it.

    "Well this is boring." Melina says. Jungkook and taehyung both nodded as they looked into the crowd. Instead of being at the party they could be totally hanging out at the house together, Jungkook had to admit that he admired how good melina looked tonight and all he wanted was the clothes she had on to be on his bedroom floor but he knew that Jimin would be upset if they left early so he just decided to keep that thought in the back of his mind and tried to keep his gaze some place else besides her body. Besides that many girls have came up to both jungkook and taehyung and out of most 'respect' they turned them down. Well taehyung did but jungkook would give them dirty looks until they get the message or give them the line 'I'm not interested' in the most harsh way, only for the girls to scoff and turn away from the rude male. Jungkook smirked as they sashayed away as if he was gonna go after them but honestly his eye was only on one girl. Even though jungkook thought he was hiding it, taehyung did see him eye her plenty of times only because he was admiring her himself.

Taehyung had to admit that he was always disappointed in Jimin when he would openly flirt with her knowing taehyung had a crush on her ever since they were teens and the time that he had actually had sex with her he made sure to take it slow at first because he didn't want it to be over soon, taehyung had slept with plenty of girls but so far he had way more connection with her but deep down he knew what he feels is only one sided but he couldn't help but keep his gaze on her as he gulps down his drink before turning to look into the crowd.

    "Whelp, I'm gonna get more drinks." Jungkook coughed a little before giving taehyung the side eye and then finally left towards the kitchen, right after he left taehyung moved closer over to Melina who was awkwardly standing there with one hand holding her upper arm, once he stood close she looked up with a smile on her face realizing he was still there. He had been so quiet she didn't know if he left or not so once he stood by her she greeted him.

    "How come you haven't been talking?" She asked, taehyung looks down at her with a smile on his face.

    "What is there to talk about, honestly?"

Melina chuckles at this noticing that there really wasn't anything to talk about since they have been around each other recently and there hasn't been anything new to talk about. Melina felt a little awkward standing there knowing there was a bunch of people having the time of their lives while they stood there quietly. Melina honestly tried not to do anything embarrassing around the very tall male beside her, something like stuttering or something. It had been a while since Jungkook left and Melina thought he probably got caught up with old friends so she didn't really worry about it.