Don't get caught

Short chapter y'all 💋

..

Surprisingly nothing was awkward between the two, Melina was beyond surprised when the next day happened and Jungkook acted normal. His normal teasing and cocky self which irritated Melina at most times but she was used to it at this point. Around their parents Jungkook would barely touch the girl and that kept Melina on edge knowing the male was a 'touchy' person so she wouldn't know when he was actually started teasing her. But when the parents were not around? Yeah things got messy.

Jungkook was definitely messing with her no matter where they were. The kitchen, bathroom, living room etc. Melina would say that she hated the flirty touches but she would be lying if she told you that. Since she really didn't say that Jungkook should stop playing around, he continued his 'torture', no one was complaining anyways.

"Why did your friends leave so early?" Ebony asked from across the dinner table. Everyone was sat down eating, Melina was sneakily on her phone under the table before looking up.

"I made them leave. Didn't want them to hear you and Jungwoo have sex." She said before looking back down at her phone. At her words Ebony's brown skin turned into a pinkish color as she blushed from her own daughters words. Jungkook stifled a laugh at the situation while jungwoo looked shocked.

"I uh- oh lord." Ebony tried to say something back but all she could do was stutter over her words so Jungwoo cleared his throat and spoke for her.

"That's what happens when you're in love Melina." Jungwoo nervously said as he placed his chop sticks down. Melina looked up once again with a smirk.

"Well I could hear your 'love' all the way upstairs."

Jungkook busted out laughing at this statement making both of the other adults to flush in embarrassment.

••

Melina was pressed up against the wall currently. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was covered while Jungkook had his mouth under her jaw. Melina had to put on a black turtleneck today since what had happened with Jungkook last night.

 Although Jungkook was upset that she covered up his marks he understood why she did, knowing that their parents were nosy. So Jungkook didn't suck on her skin this time but only kissed the smooth area. Melina was hoping that they wouldn't get caught because Ebony and Jungwoo were just around the corner. To her it seemed like Jungkook didn't exactly care if they got caught since out of all places he had to pick the closest to the adults.

What was her mouth being covered by? Jungkooks hand but of course you would already know that. The reason why he held her mouth closed? Oh yeah to keep her from making sounds. But why would she be making sounds when all he is doing is kissing her neck?

Well maybe not only is he kissing her sweet spot but he also had his hand down her underwear as he rubbed her clit with two fingers. Jungkook smirked into her neck before pulling away a little to look into her eyes.

"You gonna let Yoongi do this to you again?" He asked.

Melina was surprised because of the random question but shook her head no anyways. Jungkook almost rolled his eyes before pulling his hand away. "Say it."

"I won't kookie." She whined. Jungkook smiles evilly at the trembling girl as his fingers rubbed on to her clit adding more pressure.

"And?"

Melina looked at him in confusion, she truly didn't know what he was asking for, her thoughts blank. "And what?" This made Jungkook raise his eyebrow as he watched her reaction when he slid a finger in.

"And tell me whose pussy this is." He finally answered.

"Fuck Jungkook it's yours."

Jungkook didn't actually think that she would give in this early but he wasn't exactly mad at it. Her giving into him made it a whole lot easier. All his life of knowing the younger girl she was stubborn as fuck and he was quite surprised when she didn't object to the fact that Jungkook was putting a 'claim' on her. But also knew in time that she would become used to all of this become a little brat again. But when that time comes he definitely knew how to 'put it down' if you will. So after what Melina says to him, it sends a shiver down his spine in the most pleasurable way making him slap his lips onto her squishy ones. He tried not to be loud but couldn't help but to slide his fingers in and out of her in a fast pace making squelching noises.

    "Fuck, soon I'm gonna fuck you so hard babygirl. You just wait." This had Melina rolling her hips along with jungkooks thrusts of his fingers. They worked they're way against her g-spot and massaging into the soft over sensitive place. "You feel so good on my fingers baby."

Jungkook basically moaned at the tight feeling. He could definitely tell that taehyung didn't fuck her good enough, she was too tight and he really wanted to loosen her up.

   "Melina? Jungkook? Come in here it's movie night."

....

they're nastyyyyy