min yoongi

________________________________

"Ebony, dad I have a friend from Seoul coming over, he wanted to me the infamous Jungkooks family." Jungkook walked into the living room where everyone was at, raising his hands up signaling air quotes. Melina looked up at Jungkook as she stuffed some popcorn in her mouth while on her phone.

"Ish he cut?" She asked, she couldn't really form the words as there was a bunch of popcorn in her mouth but Jungkook still understood what she said and he still cringed at the fact Melina actually likes guys other than him.

"Shut up Melina, I'm not letting him flirt with you either."

Melina finally swallows the chewed up popcorn before pouting. "Wow you always ruin the fun." Jungkook stares at her for a second before rolling his eyes and moving his attention back to the adults. Jungwoo gave him a thumbs up while Ebony smiled the boy.

"That's fine with me."

"This is your friend?" Melina stares at the obvious man in front of her, you could see heart eyes practically coming off of her. The guy stood beside Jungkook with a blank look on his face as he stared at Melina. Jungkook glared at Melina knowing well that she thought Yoongi was attractive, well of course Yoongi was older man he was 25 years old and looked like he could beat pussy up very well. Any girl would fall for him.

"Yes, now back away so he can meet mom and dad."

Before she could even back away she definitely didn't miss the wink that was sent her way from the male. Melinas heart about burst from the look she received as they moved to the living room where their parents sat. Melina followed behind but not too closely. She also watched at this Yoongi guy changed character and greeted the parents with a smile on his face. Melina raised an eyebrow at this as she stared at the very very handsome male. 

After they greeted each other ebony insisted on making dinner that was a mix of soul food and Korean food as the guys sat down and started talking about guy stuff that Melina didn't really care about. She made her way into the living room and sat down by Jungwoo where her mom previously sat. It was either that or sit in between Jungkook and Yoongi, two men who she had the hots for.

After a boring conversation between the men and a sometimes visit to the bathroom or kitchen. Melina managed to change into her a little revealing shorts and tank top. Little did anyone know Melina was a lowkey hoe and loved getting attention, mostly getting it from taehyung- she definitely wouldn't mind getting it from Yoongi. 

Just as long as he didn't touch her without permission she would be fine. Although she did admit to one mistake with taehyung and she really didn't really wanna talk about it. Dinner was finally done and everyone was now at the table, Melina obviously 'naively' picked between Jungkook and Yoongi while the parents sat on the other side of the large table.