Jimin wants me too!

______

______

       "Well this isn't something you see everyday."

Jungkook shot up at the voice his room, panic was set on his face until he actually seen who was in his room. Then he remembered what had happened last night which had him looking to his side to a very naked Melina under his blanket as she stayed asleep. Jimin stood in front of the bed with a smirk on his face and his arms crossed. Jungkook looked back towards him noticing the smug look on his face.

    "Shut up and pass me some boxers." 

Jimin gives him a look before he does as said, once Jungkook received the underwear he put them on and got up making sure nothing of Melina was showing to jimin's perverted eyes.

    "Honestly, I didn't think that you would actually fuck her." Jimin moved out of the way so Jungkook could reach towards the dresser to pull out some back joggers. "And I don't see any condom anywhere, so that's questionable."

Jungkook rolled his eyes at jimin who was annoyingly still standing there with his eyes on Melinas figure. Jungkook felt like he couldn't catch a break with all of these guys watching her, it annoyed him to no limit. Jungkook snapped his fingers in front of jimin's face to catch his unwanted attention as he watched him angrily.

"Would you stop eyeing her like a piece of meat?!"

Jimin held no expression as he looked at Jungkook, his gazed flickered towards Melina once more before settling back onto Jungkook.

"Ironic how you don't want anybody messing with her, yet you are the one that is fucking her. Her own step brother." Jimin said the last word with amusement as he leaned on one foot and his hip jutting out, a stance of sass. Jungkook stared at Jimin for a second before pushing past him to grab a shirt not having anything to say to him. Only for Jimin to continue talking.

"I mean it's kind of unfair, isn't it? I obviously wanted her first. You should-

Jimin was cut off but Jungkook angrily turning around and getting him face.

"I'm not gonna let some manwhore fuck Melina, and it's not unfair because she doesn't even want you." Jungkook brought the shirt over his head before pushing Jimin out of the way to sit at the edge of the bed. Jimin rolled his eyes before turning around with his hands on his hips.

"Really because last time I checked everyone wants m-

Once again, Jimin was cut off but not by Jungkook this time.

"Jimin?"

Both males widened their eyes before looking at Melina who was now up, she sat leaning against the headboard with the blanket held up to her chest to hide her naked body. She looked frightened at the sight of Jimin and was panicking inside at the fact that Jimin now knows what had happened. Melina made awkward eye contact with him which he was smiling at her with slight glint. His eyes raked up and down her form, the blanket not doing any justice for him and Melina couldn't help but to feel very uncomfortable. While Jimin stares at her she looked back to Jungkook who was just staring with a blank look on his face. She honestly didn't know what to do in this situation.