America

| bold is Korean
| speaking in English

| bold is Korean | speaking in English

She couldn't believe she was back, the place she came from and never wanted to go back to.

America.

Her and Ebony had left this place just to get away from the man that caused so much problems in their lives only to come back and exactly stay at his household. Melina protested against the idea but he was very persistent, usually her mother would have thrown him out but she doesn't know everything, she decided to give the male a chance which Melina was strongly against. Everyone was actually confused on why Melina had hated him so much considering that she wouldn't even talk to him.

So here she was back in the country that she dreaded so much since she was a little girl, thank god she didn't have to go alone. Jungkook had said he'd go with her but he'd have to pay for it himself since his dad didn't have enough money to be paying for his trip there, his father did help pay for it but Jungkook payed for most of it with some of his savings.

Melina knew that what awaited her was a woman that she didn't necessarily like, the woman who her father traded her mother for. A older white lady who seemed nice but really wasn't all that much a good person, she only cared for herself most of the time. You could say that Melina didn't care all that much for the lady, ever since she had stepped foot onto the land she was already irritated. Although she could kind of breathe a little better, she still wasn't used to the air and people that surrounded her, the place was familiar yet not what she's used to. She wondered what it must have felt for Jungkook since he had never been to America and didn't speak a lick of English.

She watched him as he stepped out of the cab, his nose sniffled the air as he looked around, America was definitely different for him. Melina couldn't tell if he was happy or mad since his expressing was solid. Once they made eye contact Jungkook walked over to her with his hands reach out to hers.

    "Are you okay baby?" His lips turned up a little to show a sign of comfort as his warm hand rubbed onto hers; another sign of comfort. He really didn't want her to feel down, the sad look on her face upset him. Melina weakly smiles up at him but looked away at the house that stood in front of them. It was her childhood home but somehow it looked different. Melinas eyes caught on to a woman walking out of the door with her father right behind her. Soon she was on the porch with a forced smile placed on her face, her black hair whipping around as some wind care past in the warm air.

   "I'm good kookie, lets head inside."

Melina grabbed her suit case before walking up the stairs, going straight past the stuck up woman and past her dad immediately going inside with Jungkook right behind her.

Both of them had already found their rooms and now they had to come down for dinner, apparently her dads new wife had made some 'good' food and they had to be respectful and come down to eat. Melina could tell that's she would have to translate everything to jungkook knowing damn well her father would want to ask him questions and she knew that his wife would talk to them here and there.

Melina already had a bad taste in her mouth as she got ready for dinner, jungkook had already met her in her room, he was dressed in a white shirt and some sweatpants. He sat in her bed as he watched her undress, he admired her but did not act upon his feelings considering it wouldn't really be a good time plus he did respect her and how she was feeling. Jungkook didn't like the fact that she was so upset and he would really like to know what was so wrong with being at her fathers but of course he'd wait until she was ready to tell him.

She dressed into a white shirt and some light grey leggings that cling tightly to her legs showing more of her curves, jungkook smiles up at her as she watches herself in the body mirror with a frown set upon her face.

   "You're so beautiful." He compliments as he gets up, Jungkooks body reached behind her with his hands placed right on her hips, his taller frame fitting cutely with her shorter one. Melina's eyes caught his in their reflection, she sends him a small smile before turning around and placing both short arms around his neck.

    "Thank you."

••••

     "So how's the food?" Katrina, her step mom asked with a practiced smile on her face, Melina tried to roll her eyes right in front of her face as she picked at the dry food, jungkook watched her curiously.

Melina ended up grunting before shoving a barley seasoned piece of meat into her mouth missing the taste of jongwoo's cooking. Everything was bland and the awkward tension was irritating her, jungkook couldn't really say anything cause he couldn't communicate with them so he sat there slowly chewing his unseasoned meal.

    "Well, maybe let's talk about your future honey?" She insisted, Melina looked up with a slight glare, her fork clinked against the plate when she dropped it.

    "My future? How about you fuck off and I'll worry about my future-

    "Now Melina you don't talk to your moth-

The chair screeched across the floor as Melina stood up quickly. "Mother!? That bitch isn't my fucking mother and I practically don't count you as my father so fuck off!"

Melina grabbed Jungkooks hand and pulled him before pacing towards the stairs to leave them. She was pissed.

•••••••••••••••

For some reason this was short asf.....I have no idea what I'm doing anymore.