Jonathan

This edit y'all 😭😩  FUCK

This edit y'all 😭😩 FUCK

••

It had been awhile since the little fight they had downstairs, a few hours passing by after her father knocked on her door begging her to leave the room and to talk to him. She only stayed silent as his pleas from the other side of the door slowly stopped and his presence disappeared. Melina would rather choke on her own vomit more than once than except her fathers new wife, the white woman downstairs irritated her to no end, she knew that Melina didn't like her and if it weren't for Melinas mom and dad then she'd be shipped off to a strict private school. Once before her and her mother went to Korea to leave the man she despised in America, her fathers new wife tried to convince him to keep Melina at a all girls private school, the nerve of that bitch.

Luckily, her mom found about Linda's suggestion and fought with Melinas father on why he would listen to some white lady who has no say in what Melina does or where she goes. Linda had no right to try to control the young girl, at the very beginning both females; Melina and ebony, knew that Linda was a nuisance. That practiced smile and fake personality was something they seen immediately although her father was blind to it, just like everything else and that was another reason why his family left him. Melina had never told Jungkook about their situation, never let him in about the secrets between her mother and father, only letting him know that she despised the man downstairs along with the witch that followed him everywhere he goes. Jungkook never intruded on her thoughts, never tried to convince her to tell him why she hated her father although he did want to know and desired to help the girl get over the feeling of strong hatred. He watched the girl as she sat on her phone, the silence in the room was a comfortable feeling and he slightly appreciated it.

Deep down he knew that he wanted her to explain what was going on so he knew what to say about the situation but all he got was glances at him and then her stare was back onto her phone, she was deep in her thoughts as she scrolled aimlessly through Instagram, her thoughts were disorganized. Some were about Jungkook sitting there just watching her in curiosity and sometimes it drifted back to the thought of coming back to Korea. It's only been a day but she already missed her mother, Taehyung, heck even jimin's fuckboy personality. All she knew was that she didn't want to be in the same house she hated to be in, Melina always drowned in negative emotions when she was in her fathers house and it drove her up the wall.

"What are you thinking so deep about." Jungkooks deep voice cut her off as she stared at her phone only to bring her attention to the male. Her eyes focused on him noticing that he was now leaning over the bed on his hands and knees as he crawled over to her. He didn't let go of the eye contact that he held as he slowly reached her, his slightly long hair shifts into his eyes as he moved around.

"Just everything." She sighs

"I noticed that you always have a sad look on your face." Jungkook levels himself as his arms are on each side of her body as he held himself up. "I don't like it when your sad."