(MATURE)

I bet y'all was mad 😂😂

First person

Melina

Jungkook grasped onto my jaw before creeping down to my neck to keep a firm grip on it. I moaned at the satisfying feeling of his big hand around my neck as Jungkook stared down at me with glint in his eyes.

"Feel it." He simply demanded. I didn't even hesitate to listen to the male standing above me, my hand reached towards his private once again, slightly rubbing on it. Jungkook was definitely not small I could tell you that and I bet that Jungkook was proud of his male parts. The sight of him standing there with a dominant look whilst he bit his lip as he looked at me in a submissive position, I couldn't help but to keep my eyes on him as I rubbed on it.

 Feeling a little risky I moved my hand to the hem of his sweatpants and boxers to slide them down his thighs just so his length could slip out. My eyes widen at the sight of it, obviously the chuckle coming from Jungkook was because of my reaction from the body part protruding from him.

He was bigger than taehyung, that was for sure but now I had to see if he had good dick game like taehyung. Let's just hope he doesn't break in my vagina. While he watched me I took this opportunity to gaze at him, not gonna lie dicks are kind of weird looking but I'd suck his for days. 

The sight of it had me admiring it, the tip was a pinkish color while everything else was tan like his skin, I let my thumb caress the veins running down his length. Jungkook wasn't saying anything since I was doing minimal movements so I stepped my game up by placing my lips against his tip, letting up a kiss before opening up my mouth to let him in my mouth, I heard Jungkook groan up above me.

"I knew you'd look so good on my cock." He said, since his dick was my mouth I couldn't really say anything so I moaned around his dick as if a I was thanking him. Not long after I felt his hand move over from my neck and to the back of my head putting pressure on my head so I was taking most of him. The sounds of choking reached my ears as I felt the tip of his dick reach the back of my throat, although there was slight breathing issues I secretly liked the feeling.

"Be quiet baby, you don't want them to hear you."

I lowkey rolled my eyes since he was the one talking the most while I had my mouth full. I pulled back to the tip and let my tongue massage the slit in the middle knowing this was a sensitive part which caused a slight louder moan come from the male and as I did this I felt jungkooks hand massaging my scalp.

"Mm, my good girl. Letting me down your throat. Such a good girl."

The words that came from his mouth had me bobbing up and down his dick faster to let him get the message that I liked how he was talking to me. I liked the way he treated me good and talked dirty to me, it made this way feel way better for me knowing I was making him happy.