Ghost Busters - Crossing the Streams!

"Do you believe in ghosts?" Zack asked.

"G-G-Ghosts!?" Ruby yelped as she jumped into her mother's lap.

"Really?" Weiss asked, annoyed. "Ghosts aren't real."

"Didn't we literally just watch a world where you were the goddess of the underworld?" Winter pointed out.

Weiss blushed. "Good point."

"Anyway, we're about to see some professionals at work," Zack said. "Well, it was this or see a bunch of reporters beat each other up."

"Professionals?" Yang asked.

"Who you gonna call?~" Nora sang.

"The original team, not the disaster that was the remake," Jaune said.

On top of Beacon Tower, a massive storm was forming above the spire. Pieces of the building was falling on the crowd below, causing panic.

The disembodied voice of Gozer made its presence known.

"SUB-CREATURES. GOZER THE GOZERIAN, GOZER THE DESTRUCTOR, VOLGUUS ZILDROHAR, THE TRAVELER HAS COME. CHOOSE AND PERISH."

"Sounds less like ghosts and more like an angry god to me," Qrow said.

"Who the hell is Gozer?" Adam asked.

"Nifty titles," Emerald said. "Think he lives up to them?"

"Probably not," Mercury said. "People like this are always just bags of hot air."

The Ghostbusters stood up.

"Wait, is that Team SSSN!?" Coco said.

"You guys are the professionals!?" Blake asked, disbelieving.

"What's that suppose to mean?" Scarlet said, offended. "We can be professionals."

"What do you mean, "choose"?" Sage asked. "We don't understand."

"CHOOSE. CHOOSE THE FORM OF THE DESTRUCTOR," Gozer said.

"Oh, I get it. I get it," Sun said. He explained what was going on to his team. "Ohhh, very cute. Whatever we think of - if we think of James Ironwood, James Ironwood will appear and destroy us, okay? So empty your heads. Empty your heads. Don't think of anything. We've only got one shot at this."

"The horror," Sienna mocked.

"Sounds like a nightmare to me," Ilia said.

"Bah, I only destroy threats to Atlas," Ironwood said.

"Define threats to Atlas," Ghira said.

"Anyone who goes against me," Ironwood said.

"That's vague," Robyn said, very worried.

"THE CHOICE IS MADE," Gozer said.

"Whoa! Whoa!" Sun said at that.

"THE TRAVELER HAS COME!" Gozer said.

"Fess up, which one of you did it," Sun asked his team.

"How hard is it to empty your head?" Ren said.

"I have the opposite problem," Nora admitted.

"Not that easy," Pyrrha said. "One of my trainers taught me on that. Never got it right."

"Nobody chose anything," Sun said before turning to his team. "Did you choose anything?"

"No!" Neptune answered.