How I Met Your Mother - Neptune's Truth Serum Drunk

How I Met Your Mother – Neptune's Truth Serum Drunk

Barney Stintson – Neptune Varsilles

Ted Mosby – Sun Wukong

Robin Scherbatsky – Weiss Schnee

Lily Aldrin – Pryyha Nikos

Marshal Eriksen – Jaune Arc

Barney's boss – Junior

Let's see. After a long break, and me mostly focusing on my other story, I decided to return to my first ever story. I already have the next few... dozen planned out.

Assume the cast just got back after Kyle's Trailer 44. I did a cast count for his story by the way. Kyle is writing the reactions of over 50 characters. Holy shit, and I'll try to do the same.

Zack looked at a pocket watch as he counted how long it has been since he sent the RWBY cast back to Kyle. Looks like it was his turn again to entertain them.

"Three, two, one," Zack counted.

"AAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!"

The cast fall into pre-prepared couches, each enchanted to give physics the finger and catch the freefalling people safely.

"We meet again," Zack greeted.

"Who's this?" Whitley asked.

"Oh right," Weiss said. "You weren't here for that. This is Zack. He's like Kyle and he dumps us here whenever he's busy so that we can watch other stuff."

"You seem familiar," Cardin said. "Have we met before?"

"Kinda," Zack said, having neutralized him when he got bored of some of them.

"Oh man!" Ruby said. "And we were just about to watch one with superheroes too!"

The others were disappointed as well.

"Speak for yourself, Red," Roman said. "I'm still basking in the glory of being a badass pirate!"

"Anyway," Zack said, interrupting them. "This one is a comedy."

"A comedy?" Summer asked.

"You'll see," Zack said and started the show.

Neptune, Weiss and Sun were at the same table. Neptune was a truthful drunk, something Weiss and Sun were exploiting.

SSS_ looked on in interest. They had never seen their teammate drunk before.

"Mr. Varsilles," Glynda said disapprovingly. "Are you drunk?"

"It's the other me!" Neptune immediately denied.

"Light weight," Qrow snorted as he downed a bottle of beer.

"What's this about anyway?" Weiss asked.

"It's Neptune's bachelor party," Zack answered. "He and Weiss are getting married."

"Married!" everyone who knew the pair yelled.

The Schnee's suddenly took a great interest in the Mistralian boy, causing the blue-haired boy to sweat. Those were some high-profile people interested in him.

"Congrats man!" Sun said as he patted his partner on the back.

"Weiss!" Ruby exclaimed. "You're getting married! Again!"

"Again!?" Willow asked, interested.

"She married her partner in one of the trailers we saw," Winter explained.