Ironwood and Branwen - Interrogation Scene

Ironwood and Branwen – Interrogation Scene

Luke Hobbs – James Ironwood

Decker Shaw – Qrow Branwen

Hattie Shaw – Winter Schnee

Brixton – Hazel Reinhart

The rumble of an engine woke Ironwood up. He was chained to a concrete chair and had cables around his neck.

He looked around, saw all the mooks standing there as well as Branwen in a chair in front of him, chained up as well.

"There he is," Branwen said. "He's rested. Your full eight hours? Let's order some room service? What'd you have first? French toast? I'll get the order in."

"I just dreamt that I killed you before I woke up," Ironwood said. "Pretty disappointed right now."

"Not the first thing I wish to wake up to," Ironwood said.

"Oh, like waking up to your sorry mug is any better," Qrow said.

"The world's doomed," Raven sighed. "Whose bright idea was it again for you two to team up?"

"To be fair, they were short on time and put together the team with the best odds of succeeding," Zack said. "Of course, when said team consists of two former enemies, you know you're fuck out of options."

"Ah, this is the finest form of entertainment," Cinder said. "Watching your enemies go at each other."

"Popcorn?" Emerald offered.

"Oh yes, thank you," Cinder said, taking some.

Hazel walked in between them.

"As your interrogator, I must admit, old school interrogation technique we picked up in black ops," Hazel said. "Shock will kill a man in three! You remember that, Qrow?"

"Yeah, I remember a lot of things from back then," Branwen said.

"I reckon you only got four shocks in you boys," Hazel said.

"Yeah?" Ironwood said. "I think we can take five."

"Five!" Hazel said. "Well alright." Hazel pressed the button, shocking the two.

They gritted their teeth as electricity passed through their bodies. Hazel let go of the switch, the two of them panting from the pain.

"You had to open your big mouth didn't ya?" Branwen said.

"I thought it was a cool thing to say at the moment," Ironwood said.

"General, I thought we weren't supposed to even interact with our interrogators if we get captured," Clover said.

"Those are more guidelines than rules," Ironwood said.

"Please don't insult the man who can inflict pain upon you with the press of a button," Tai said.

"No use," Qrow said. "His big mouth will get us killed at this rate."

"How many shocks does it take to kill a man?" Ruby asked.

"About 50 volts," Penny said. "Though that's a very rough figure and people have survived more. Depends on the circumstances really."

"Do any of those circumstances include a mouthy prisoner with no sense of self-preservation?" Watts said, very much enjoying watching the two get electrocuted. How he wished it was him over there.

Winter and the captured scientist snuck about, Winter handling the scientist his device.

Winter rushed towards two of the Eteon technicians, flipping one over and defeating the other in short order.