Qrow Branwen 2 - Suiting Up

Cast:

John Wick – Qrow Branwen

Sommelier – Klein (Weiss Butler)

Continental Receptionist – Velvet Scarlatina

Tailor – Prof. Port

Seamstress – Coco Adel

Historian – Dr. Bart. Oobleck

Ares – Vernal

I am aware that the Sommelier was played by Oobleck in Kyle's trailer, but I just don't see him as a cultured, gun recommending gentleman. The Schnee family butler seemed more appropriate. I also had some trouble with the technical terms for the guns, so if any of you know the actual terms used, please show them in the comments and I'll correct them. As usual, I own nothing.

"This one returns to the one where Qrow's a retired assassin." Zack tells them.

Qrow smirks, he was a real badass in this one.

Winter blushes, still not over how attractive a properly dressed Qrow was.

"Quit smirking. It's not you." Too bad for Qrow, his sister had to rain on his parade.

"Yeaaa, what do you know?!" Qrow growls back.

Tai smirks. "Well there was this one time in our first year where you..."

"Alright! Alright! You made your point!" Qrow already knows what Tai was alluding to. The kids didn't need to know that he wore Raven's school uniform once. His reputation as the cool uncle was on the line here.

"Anyway, Qrow just finished killing Cinder, Mercury, and the vast majority of Cinder's gang. Killing around 77 people in just a week."

Qrow's kill count shuts them up. That was a lot of dead people.

"Shit." Mercury sums up everyone's thoughts. As an assassin himself, he knows how hard the job is and most don't survive to amass such a high number. And this was after a five year retirement. What was Qrow's kill count if he included before his retirement?

"You fucked up big time Mercury." Emerald tells him.

Cinder eyes Qrow warily. She always knew that he was dangerous. This just cements it in her eyes.

"You've never killed that many people, right uncle Qrow?" Yang asks nervously.

She and Ruby just couldn't see it. Their druncle Qrow, a killer with a kill count twice his age? That wasn't true, right?

Qrow sighs, and takes a swig of his whiskey. "I have kiddo. Mostly bandits and human traffickers, but if you add up my entire 20 year long career, well I never counted but it's probably in the triple digits."

Qrow always was the more ruthless of team STRQ, despite what Raven thought. After Summer died, well he drowned his sorrows in more than just alcohol. He started taking bandit extermination missions, killing hundreds of bandits before he got over himself and returned to help Tai raise the kids.

He kicked Tai out of the house then, telling him to go kill some Grimm to blow some steam. Tai returned 3 days later having wiped out an entire Grimm nest alone.

Tai and Summer never could stomach killing people, despite knowing that as huntsmen, they might have to one day. Huntsmen protected the people from more than just Grimm after all. Sometimes the worst monsters wore human faces.

Raven only killed when she had too, content to let her enemies live after beating them. The settlements the Branwen Tribe raided let most of the people live and escape, most of the death caused by their raids attributed to Grimm.