Mortal Kombat 11 Chapter 3 - Shaolin Monks

Cast:

Raiden - Ozpin

Johnny Cage - James Ironwood (Older-Ironwood/Younger-James)

Sonya Blade -Glynda Goodwitch

Cassie Cage -OC

Jax Briggs -Pietro Polendina

Jacqui Briggs -Penny Polendina

Liu Kang - Tai Yang Xiao Long

Kung Lao -Qrow Branwen

Scorpion -Lie Ren

Jade -Raven

Geras -Hazel Reinhart

Kronika -Salem

Kitana -Summer Rose

Shao Kahn -Adam Taurus

Sektor -Arthur Watts

Damn this one has a lot of characters. I'm doing this at a request and after watching the walk through for this chapter, I watched the whole thing. I liked it so much, I might even make a new story and make them watch the whole game. Probably during my semester break. I had to take some liberties with the fight scenes, that or make everyone here have Deadpools healing factor. For the cast, I was conflicted on whether to cast Raven or Kali Belladona as Jade. Jade being Kotol Kahn's love interest which I cast as Ghira, Kali would have been the best choice. However, I settled on Raven since I wanted to make all of Team STRQ be evil undead warlords. As usual, I don't own anything. Hope you enjoy.

The audience was still hyped by the previous world, but who wouldn't be with a Marvel movie.

"Oooh, I can't wait to get back and make my own suit!" says Ruby, looking over all the notes and additions she wanted to make on Iron Rose.

"Can you even afford that?" asks Weiss, thinking a cutting edge suit of flight capable power armour probably wasn't cheap.

Before Ruby could reply, a note appeared in front of them. It was a cost analysis of the Iron Rose armour.

"100 MILLION LIEN!!!" Ruby exclaims, looking at how much the suit costs to even build.

"Makes sense," says Blake, no way a regular person could afford to build a suit like that without boatloads of money.

"Weiss..." says Ruby pleadingly.

"No," Weiss replies, no way was she paying for a hundred million lien suit of armour, even if it was for Ruby.

Ruby pouts at that. Yang tries to cheer her up.

"Cheer up Ruby. I'm sure that you can upgrade Crescent Rose with what we saw earlier. Imagine riding on her like a flying broom."

Ruby bounced back at the thought. Not was it only doable, it was also within her weapons budget.

Ironwood and Winter were discussing budget requirements for increased research and development into power armour, debating if they should focus on power generation first or making the Paladins flight capable.

Watts was having a similar conversation with Salem. She was interested in creating a hybrid of a Grimm with machine parts. Imagine a Beringel (Gorilla Grimm) covered in armour and weapons, her army would be nigh unstoppable.

The adults and teachers were discussing the tactics and abilities displayed earlier. They believed that Ruby could have handled that fight better and only won due to Junior being inexperienced with combat himself. Granted having a big ass suit of weapons laden armour probably made up for it.