Patricia P.O.V

Today is gonna be so stress filled and worries for me. It's Friday and I have to get ready for my graduation. I'm not even worried or thinking about the concert because today and tomorrow is very important to me and I want things to go to plan. I've been reviewing my graduation speech and making phone calls. I called my Grandparents and brother. They're all the family I have and I'm counting on them to be here for me.
"Girl, What are you doing?!" Allie asked painting her toenails.
" I'm reviewing my speech Allie." I said with my chin on my fist.
"Oh I thought you were doing some homework. I was about to be like Girl fuck that shit." She said.
"Haha so funny." I said being sarcastic.
"You ready for Saturday night boo?" She asked.
"Ready for what?" I asked acting like I don't know what she's talking about.
"THE CONCERT! What'd you think I was talking about?" She said.
"Oh I don't know." I said looking up.
"You don't know? Come on Pat, don't chicken out. Do something fun for once in your life. " She said.
" I do , do fun things!" I said looking at her.
"What? Read a book on fish birth?" She said.
"DON'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT THAT!" I yelled embarrassed.
Allie started laughing. I was thinking about the concert , I do wanna have fun , and meet guys.
"Girl come on just comeee." She said whining a little.
"Ugh okay I'll come.." I said letting out a sigh.
"Thank you!" She said running to hug me.
"Uh no hugs." I said pushing her off. It looks like I'll being partying after my graduation.