Patricia P.O.V.

I have been in bed all day waiting for Zion to call me and he finally did.

P:hello?
Z: hey Patricia, you ready for tonight?
P:yes, what time?
Z: get ready at 9.
P: where are we going?
Z:it's a surprise.
P: oh I love surprises..
Z: then your gonna love me for this surprise.
P: I don't think I'm ready.
Z: you will be. talk to you later though I'm busy.
P:okay, bye.
Z: bye babe.

I smiled when I hung up. I hope we're not going to Chipotle, like someone I know would take me. Knowing Zion were probably going to some high class restaurant that'll probably cost a car note. I got up and went to my closet and looked for something classy to wear. I only had crop tops , skirts , and one pair of heels.

" I guess I'm going shopping." I said letting out a sigh.

I changed into a pair of white skinny jeans, a red crop top and my white converse.I put my blue hoodie over me. I braided my hair into a side braid then did my daily makeup routine. I grabbed my keys and purse and left my apartment, making sure my door and WINDOWS were locked, so someone like August won't break in through them. I grabbed a cab to The Lenox Square Mall. I went in the Prada store when I made it to the mall. I walked in with people staring at me and whispering.

"Is something on my FUCKING FACE?" I asked, then everyone went back to what they were doing.

"Thank you." I said.

I looked threw the clothes and purses. I didn't like the clothes so I brought a black purse, Now I have to find something to match it. I went into the Gucci store , I didn't see anything that was my style. So I went to an unfamiliar brand store but the clothes were hot like fire. I finally found an outfit that I liked. It was a black and see through but I love it. I took another cab home and got ready.