August P.O.V.

I was walking to the snack machine, when I seen a mad Patricia storming through the hall.
"Hey Ma!" I yelled to her.
She turned around, she waited for me to approach her. I walked to her and she was crying.

"You okay beautiful? Who hurt you?" I asked

"Yeah. I'm fine. It just Zion." She said with her arms crossed, wiping her tears away with her sleeve.

"You wanna talk about it in my room?" I asked. She stared at me.

"I'm not trying to flirt." I said chuckling. She side smiled and followed me.

We walked in my room and sat on my bed.

"What did Zion do." I asked.

" it's what he said." She said.

"What he say ma." I asked.

"He thinks we have something going on because of what the Internet says and he keeps accusing us of having something and I don't wanna lose him because I need him." She said.

"You need him? You love him you mean?" I asked.

"I'm not 100% sure of that." She said.

"If you don't love him then why are you with him? I mean what's a relationship without 100% love?" I asked.

"Games." She said.

"You really wanna make up with him?" I asked her. She was about answer until her phone rung.

"Ugh I gotta go it's Mrs.Carter." She said running to the hall, closing my door.

I just fell back on my bed and started at the ceiling. I got a text from Allison, it read

'I miss you, when are you coming to callie bae♡ "
I replied '5 more days Allie.'

I really wanna be with Patricia but I gotta lose my habits.
__________________________________ Continue to comment and Vote guys ♡