Patricia P.O.V.

I walked into the hotel with my hair products,  wands, and accessories in one big bag and my traveling bag. I'm apparently styling Teyana Taylor's hair tonight. I walked in a hotel with two other girls , I didn't know
.
"You Patricia?" A woman  asked me.

"Yes ma'am." I said to the middle aged woman.

"Eww don't call me ma'am, makes me feel old, but anyway me and you are gonna be sharing rooms all 2 months and  I need to lay out some rules for you." She said confidently. I stared at her as she took a breath.

"Don't bring no bullshit in any of our rooms, don't be up after 9, no eating in here, don't talk loudly on the phone , and don't call me ma'am. Okay?" She said popping her lips.

I wanted to tell her 'I'm 22 and can do whatever the fuck I want but I wanna make a good impression and be respectful and humble.'

"Okay..." I said.

"I'm Jersey. " She said.

"Jersey?" I asked.

"Did I studder?" She asked not wanting to repeat herself. She flipped her hair and walked in the bathroom.

"She's a hand full, yeah?" A girl said.

"YES and I just met her." I said letting out a breath of relief.

"Yeah she always get like this on any occasion,  I've been working with her for 5 years. Oh and pleasure to meet you." The girl said putting out her hand to shake. I shaked it.

"I'm Patricia." I said to her.

"I'm May." She said.

"So your sharing a room with us too? " I asked

"Oh noo, I'm rooming with another girl. It's just you and Jersey." She said. I notice how deep her voice was and laid back she was.

"So where are you from May?" I asked.

"Los Angeles,  California." She said. I also noticed she Mexican and something else.

"That's cool I'm from the south, I'm from New Orleans." I said.

"That's cool I bet life's great out there." She said.

"Well the states great but my personal life not so much." I said.

"Is completely understand,  I grew up without a mother." She said.

" I grew up without parents." I said. I sat my stuff down and laid on the bed.

"You smoke?" She asked.
"Oh no." I said.

"Oh well I'll be outside if you need me." She said.

"Okay cool." I said. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I looked to see who was calling me. It read across the screen 'zion♡' I answered it.

P: Yellow.

Z:Red.

I laughed.

P: wassup man.

Z: nun just thinking about you, talking to you.

P: great thinking, I'm so flattered.

Z: so you talk to your boyfriend, August  lately on the bus.

I frowned.

P: are you trying to be funny. We have nothing going on. I love you.

Z: I love you too but all that been trending on social media is you and him being together.

P: everything you read on the Internet isn't true Zion.

Z: but funny that I suspected you two had something going on with getting on it. But I believe you.

P: suspected? Do you see me fucking taking cute usies and shit with him? Writing about him on twitter? Ranting to you about him? What made you suspect this relationship you claim?

Z:..........  

P: nothing. Don't call me trying to start shit, I'm working.
I hung up.

"DRAMA MAMA!" Jersey said laughing. I got off the bed.

"Shut the fuck up." I said walking out the hotel door. That felt good.
__________________________________

Continue to comment and Vote guys.