Patricia P.O.V.

"Thanks for dropping me off Zion, I really appreciate it, I promise I'll try to get some kind of transportation by next week." I said getting out of his car.

"It's all good baby, it's a pleasure to drive you anywhere." he said smiling hard.

"Okay thanks, I better get in before Mrs. Carter barks at me." I said walking off.

"Alright girl, I love you.." he said. I froze for a second. He's moving too fast and I'm not sure if I love him back, so I said what I meant.

"Thank you." I said walking in the hair salon. He drove off beeping his horn.

Today is my first day and Mrs. Carter said over the phone that I'm probably gonna be a traveling cosmetologist. I knocked on her office door.
"Mrs. Carter.." I said.

"What?! Who's there?" she yelled.

"Patricia. ." I said shyly.

"Oh come in then." she said.
I walked in and she was reading a novel. The title said 50 shades of grey.
"I love that story.." I said.

"What? this one? don't you think your a little young to be reading these kind of novels?" she asked me.

"I'm 22 ma'am, I think I'm grown enough." I said laughing a little. She gave me a sharp look.

" What do you want?" she asked me. She seemed annoyed.

"I should be asking you that, your suppose to be assigning me a position here " I said taking a seat.

"Okay your gonna be a traveling cosmetologist, you get paid $350 a week now leave, I'm trying to read." she said shooing me.

"okay but when do I start my position? " I asked

"you start next week on a world tour, your gonna be traveling with Sevyn Streeter, Teyana Taylor, Chris Brown, and August Alsina." she said. My face turned red when she said August Alsina. My palms got sweat
.
"T-thank you." I studdered.

" and I will be calling and checking on you ever week, don't do no dumb shit and give my company a bad reputation! you understand me?" she yelled slamming her book, causing me to shake.

"yes ma'am ." I said.

"come back Monday with a suit case with enough clothes to last 2 months and I will supply you with hair products and items for the celebrities. And remember this is a test" she said.

"yes ma'am , have a nice day and enjoy your book." I said with a fake smile.

"Whatever, leave." she said shooing me again. I walked out of her office.

I thought of things I wanted to say to her. (BITCH BITCH .BITCH.who you talking to? You got me 22 types of fucked up.! ) I smiled.