Patricia P.O.V.

I woke up smiling. I felt a arm around my waist. I saw it was tatted to his wrist . I switched positions and was face to face with August. He was sound asleep and shirtless. Did we have sex? I looked down to see I had on my clothes from my date yesterday. I started feeling bad. I thought about Zion and how hurt he'd be to find out about August. I then heard my doorbell ring. I ran to it and looked out my peep hole. It was Zion! Why is he here it's Friday. I ran back in my bedroom and started shaking August.
"August. August. Get up, you gotta hide!" I said still shaking him
. He wouldn't get up so I slapped him.

"Ouch girl!" He said sitting up.

"You gotta hide , I'll explain later." I said pulling him out of my bed.

"Where am I gonna hide, your room so dirty, I can't find a place to hide." He said
.
"Go in the closet." I said.

I then heard Zion ring again. I push August in the closet and ran to the door. I answered it.
"Zion.." I said sweating a little.

"Hey Patricia you left your jacket in my truck last night, I decided to bring it to you before I leave off to work." He said handing it too me.
"Oh thank you." I said grabbing it.

"Well I gotta go, I'll see you Sunday." He said walking off.
I closed the door and let out a sigh of relief.
"So that's why I gotta hide. You got another man. I see you forgot about me." August said snatching his shirt off his bed.

"No its just... I thought I was gonna be lonely.." I said.

"Well I'm here so now you can drop him." He said.

"It's not that easy, look August I like and care about you a lot, it's just I don't want to hurt Zion." I said.

"If you cared about me you wouldn't hurt me, but obviously he's more important, I'm gone." He said speed walking out.

"Wait! No! Please! We can be friends. I don't want you out of my life August." I said jumping in front of him.

"We can't be friends." He said.

"Why? please August." I said teary-eyed.

"Because I want you to be more than a friend. "
He brushed passed me and walked out my door. I put my face in my hands.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
A/N
Zion Blade or August Alsina? Comment please.