Patricia P.O.V

" I've spent weeks trying to think of what it is I'd like to share with you all on this lovely afternoon , What words of wisdom I could possibly impart , What bits of knowledge I have obtained during these past 4 years that I could share and after deliberation and consideration , I came to the conclusion that I have nothing to say." I said breathing, the crowd laughed

"I've asked many people what I should say and they all said Don't be boring. I decided to share with you all the love and care and happiness I've received here at Southeastern Louisiana University. I'm also very thankful to have a chance to experience it here and grow here. Thank you." I said walking from the stage back to my seat.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
"Patricia baby that was beautiful." My Mawmaw said rubbing my back. We are at Red lobster having a family dinner. It's me, mawmaw , granddaddy, and Patrick.
"Thank you, so how are you all doing.." I asked.
"Well me and grandpa are going to Hawaii in a week to celebrate 50 years together on our anniversary." Mawmaw said.
"Wow 50 years? How can you tolerate someone for so long." I said laughing.

"I'm not tolerating him, I love him that's why we've been together so long Pat, A relationship isn't just about sex , and keeping your partner on a leash ." She said.
"Well I don't do that." I said.
"Oh well where's Even?" Mawmaw asked.
"We aren't together anymore..." I said looking down. My Mawmaw lifted my head up by my chin.
"What happened?" She asked looking me in the eyes.
"He cheated on me.." I said a little teary-eyed.
"Well Pat all you can do is move on and find another sexy model from Africa." She said joking a little. I laughed. Then Patrick and my granddaddy walked up.

"Where is the guys bathroom bruh." Patrick said crossing his legs and hopping.
"We looked everywhere, If they don't have one I'm reporting them, people have to take a shit at times." My granddaddy said.
"Language Malcolm." Mawmaw said. I looked at the clocked to see it Is 9:59 and the concert starts at 11.
"Uhh Mawmaw I have to go , I'll talk to you all tomorrow." I said grabbing my purse.
"You haven't finished your food sweetheart." My mawmaw said.
" I know , huggies." I said reaching out my arms for her. She hugged me and slipped some money in my purse.
"What's this?" I whispered.
"Something to hold on to just in case you have too much fun tonight." She said, I laughed.
"Bye, Love you guys." I said walking out.