Patricia P.O.V

A:Girl you are fucking lieing! You did not tell him you love him! You barely say those words to me! stop that!

P:I'm serious! i dont know why i said it, he was mad and i dont wanna be alone, so i told him what he wanted to hear. besides i think i do.

A:Well damn, what happen to August? damn you living that life in ATL huh?

P: no and i dont wanna talk about him right now.

A: why?

P: He wants a relationship but i wanna be friends, and i have to look at him for 2 months now.

A: really? damn , well don't forget protection.

P:ALLIE!

A: just saying.

P:whatever there's gonna be nothing going on.

A: so you coming by California?

P: I'm praying, i cant live without your ass!

A: i know you can't, but you better think about loving Zion, or not. And whether you want to be with August or not.

P: I really wanna avoid that subject right now.

A: okay girl i'll talk to you later, than.

P: alright bye.

I hung up the phone first and turned off my lamp.I laid down and stared at the ceiling. I thought about The night of the concert and how August seduced me on stage, and how much i enjoyed it. I honestly enjoyed it more than any date with Zion. I couldn't tell him that though. Tomorrow i'm leaving to go on the tour and I honestly can't wait for that either.