Six

Raq

"This is Dee, remember my ex-girlfriend from Columbia [University]?" Jelani refreshed my memory. "You right! Wassuh Dee how you been?" Once I sipped my drink we came in for a small hug. "I've been good, you?" .."I just be chilling you know..But uhh Mya needs me at the pool so I'll be back."
I walked away leaving them alone--as alone as they could be the house was paaaaccckked.
"Babe, was that Dee??" Mya was chilling poolside around five other girls one of which was Cita. Mya held her hand out and I soon placed her phone in her hand. "Yepp" She instantly jumped up and ran towards the house. " Who's Dee?" Cita said as she grabbed her glasses exposing her eyes. "Oh, that's Jelani's ex. When we were dating she was all in our business." A dark skin beautiful girl named Qui noted,who was also Jelani's ex. "You dated her too?" You could tell that Cita's heart was racing at this point. "Yeah, we all dated her at some point...Lawd those were the days." Cita scrunched her face up as if she were confused. "She was by far the best girlfriend I've ever had. Everything was good: the conversations, the money and don't let me forget the sex." Another ex of Jelani's named Trisha added. "Yess!" The four of them sang in unison. Cita looked baffled, but quickly gained her composer, "Well, were engaged and I'm ready for our wedding." the girls suddenly tossed their heads toward Cita. "You guys are getting married?!" Qui could barely believe it. I stood there not saying a world, I felt out of place. "Yes, May of next year." Cita turned an eyebrow in Qui's direction. "Why so late?"