Fifteen (Short)

Raquel

Tonight Jelani and I were working late so we missed the dinner Cita cooked so we stopped by McDonalds and ate there.

All day Jelani was acting weird, and it was annoying so when we finally got home I left her alone and went straight to my room.

Mya was in the bed under the thick cover. Honestly I felt a little bad for how I ignored her earlier today so I thought that I might make it up to her.

Stripping to only my boxers and sports bra, I crawled in behind her. Seeing that she was naked, I reached over and placed my hand on her pussy.

"Hey baby." My lips bounced off her earlobe.

She parted her legs slightly giving my fingers better access to her clit.

"I missed you." I said in between kisses I left in her neck...

And that's when I noticed it..

She smelled like cologne it was VERY faint but it was there. And it smelled nothing like something that I would wear. It smelled familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it.

I jumped out of the bed before she turned around.

"What's wrong ba--" I cut her off right fucking there as I felt anger pushing through my body.

"Who the hell have you been fucking." For a moment silence moved throughout my bedroom.

"Maybe you didn't understand. Who. The. Fuck. Are you--"

"Nobody." She said. Her eyes fidgeted making me question her honesty.

" I'm not dumb Miya! Who the fuck is it!?"

My face heated, flushed red I felt like I was going to explode at any given second.

"I can smell the cologne on your neck and behind your ear! What nigga was that close to you for that to happen!?"

I pasted backed and fourth throughout my room. Trying to make sense of it all.

"That's why you were accusing me of cheating this whole fucking time!"

Mya sat up from the bed, looking at me. "No I accused you of cheating because that's what it looks like."

"And what does this exactly look like Mya?"

She opened her mouth to speak but I didn't let her, "Don't say shit to me! I was faithful!" I found some sweatpants a tshirt and some slides and ran down the steps tears starting to fall now.

Jelani was sitting on the couch and more than anything did I really just want somebody to be there for me.

When she saw me coming down the steps with tears in my eyes she stood up.

I couldn't help but run to her and hug her. She held me tight as she spoke, "What's the problem?" With my ear to her neck I could hear her pulse, her heart was beating like crazy.

Before I was going to answered I sniffled--

And that's when it hit me.

I backed away slowly from her grip. "It came from you." My heart dropped to my stomach, at the betrayal.

Jelani scrunched her face up, "What are yo--"

"YOU OF ALL PEOPLE! MY BLOOD!? You looked me in my face and you LIED to me!"

Snatching my attention thuds were heard down the steps. It was Cita.

"Whatever is going on shut the hell up the kids--"

"Jelani is fucking Mya!"