Seven

Jelani

"Why didn't you tell me about all these girls you been with, J" From nowhere Cita appeared and started to raise her voice at me. "Hold on Mami, if you fuck with La you fuck with us." Dee chipped in, as she took a sip of her drink. "I don't have to fuck with any of you bitches-- and since when was your name, La?" I backed up a little while they began to argue."I ain't no bitch-hoe." Dee sat her drink down on the island she was laying against.
You know that moment where you knew things were about to go from bad to worse...That was now.
"Jelani, tell your dog to go play fetch or some shit--ian got no time for this sitting on the toilet looking ass bitch." With that being said Cita started to walk away but this meaty ass stud came up to me [who im guessing is Dee's new girlfriend.
"Bruh you need to handle your bitch." I looked around for a second not knowing who the fuck she THOUGHT she was talking to. But quickly i calmed myself down. WWJS What Would Jah Say. "Calm down, shes walking away--just worry about your girl--matter of fact just leave, man" Ole girl took another step forward, "i dont have to go no where. How about you take yourself and your hoe witchu." Suddenly my face began to burn from my forehead to my cheeks to my chin. "Oh,lil homie mad--you know what yo bitch kinda cute she can come home with us." The girl smooched her lips in the direction Cita left in.

Before i knew it i punched her on the side of her left temple, she lost her balance but quickly regained it. The thick chick got me in my lip just before i tackled her to the ground,grabbing a hold to her afro in my left hand and slammed my fist repeatedly into the side of her face with my right.

"Yo, you got her-you got her good just calm down!" I felt Raq's arms locking around me, "Just leave man." Raquel ordered, while Dee helped her girlfriend up. "Fuck-you!" She yelled at me with an eye swelling. I spit at the girl and she started to buck again, I did as well until Raq dragged me upstairs.
__

"That bitch need to donate twenty five dollars and twenty two cents to The Tried It Jar. " Raquel was trying to make me feel slightly better. But her attempt failed. "Bro, i didn't know you had it in you, cuz. I just saw people yelling around you-what made you snap?"
To be honest i didnt really wanna sit here and talk about this shit. I was heated. "SHE WANNA TALK TO
ME LIKE A DAMN DOG!" Without thinking my fist entered the wall.

-Cita

"Once again Jelani cant grow balls worth a shit." Honestly i felt like, she saw that girl get buck with me when she already knew i was mad. "What are you talking about, Cita? She fought ole girl and everything...I think she with Raq cleaning up her face." Mya informed me on what happened after i stormed upstairs, while wiping a few angry tears from my cheeks. But i got up and wiped them myself and started to look for Jelani. I didn't know what room she was in but i could hear her cursing and throwing things so i ran to the door i thought the noise was coming behind.

"Yo calm down man, shit. its over bruh!" Raq pulled Jelani from throwing things. But Jelani kept trying to free her hands. I ran in the room trying to get to Jelani, "Baby! Calm down!..." She kept scrambling with Raquel. "STOP!" she finally did but kept her eyes locked forward. "Baby... Look at me. Im not mad, but you gotta calm down." I wrapped my hands around her neck and she glanced down at me. Im not going to tell you i wasnt scared at first, because i was. Never have i ever seen her this mad.

Later that night
Jelani

No one really talked much after we put food away and settled down. But Cita broke our silence, "Babe can i ask you something?" she situated herself in my lap. "You already did but go on." i smirked alil before letting her continue.

"Why didnt you tell me about your other exes or mention that they were coming?" Honestly, i did not want to talk about this...Not right now."We've been together for the longest i dont think to mention them and we dont even live in the same city as ny exes i didnt think it was relevant." I plainly said combing my hair out my face, then continued "Raq invited some of them and some invited themselves, i should have told you and im sorry."

Not to much later i went up to the room to take a nice hot shower to calm my nerves. I sat my towel on the rack, pulled the curtains back and adjusted the knob to the right temperature. My hand felt the steaming water-and thats when i got in. For a while i just stood there letting the water run down my back feelings its warm tingling sensation. Until the water came to an abrupt hault. Slightly startled i began to turn around i felt small hands approach my shoulders. Shortly after there were small kisses down the side of my neck.
"You're really sexy when you're angry." Her hands grazed down my back. I turned around making eye contact with the most beautiful woman. The intensity made my heart pound at how bad ive wanted this girl she wouldn't let me touch her for months. Seconds later our lips were crashed together, we held each others bodies hungrily as i held Cita against the shower wall. My lips found their way to the side of her bare neck. I knew her spot, she opened her mouth and let out a small gasp. Kissing down her chest i grabbed her boobs between my hands, moving my lips to her already stiff nipples. I continued to go lower placing her left leg up while i got on my knees. Cita bit the edge of her lip, looking down at me as i kissed her drenched thighs til i got to her "Mmmmn!" she let out a prolonged moan as my lips wrapped around her clit....
Boy i been waiting on this for the longest i swear. Keeping her leg in the air i felt it start to twitch so i kept going, even when Cita grabbed my hair pushing it out my face, "Ahhh- Look at me-mhmmm"

Cita
When she looked up at me with those big light brown eyes, i instantly feel lot my body tense up, i stepped on my tippy toes, Jelani just shook her head as if to say "don't run.." but before i could even think about anything the feeling i have been waiting for, for what seems like years finally came over me.. Jelani licked her lips as she stood up to kiss me. I grabbed her by her toned jawline and locked our lips, while she grabbed my ass and took us back too the bedroom.
My prince was hovering above me, with both arms extended to the bed holding herself up she very slowly began to leave a trail of kisses down my soaked body. Down my neck to my nipples, and my belly button and my thighs. Before she got any lower, i turned both of us over so i could take care of her. My fingers and nails traced down her hard toned abbs before i aligned our clitson top of each other. Grinding slowly i watched as she bit her lip and clenched her stomach. Pretty soon both our bodies were moving in sync, and niether of us could hold back our moans.

Raq

I was watching TV when the girls ran down the steps fast as hell almost falling over each other. "TIAAA! My mommy's dying!" Kayla started freaking out. Not sure what to think i contoured my face. "What you mean babygirl?" and before she could answer Bell decided to pitch in "MOMMY, TIA IS DYING SOMEONE KILLING HER!" Bell then grabbed my hand, lead me upstairs and made me stand at Cita's door...She wasnt dying but my cuzzo was tearing that kitty up.

____
An Update For @Fwb_Jay
________
Comment
Vote
Follow
Kik
Feedback
________