chapter 9

Midnight pov

It was another day at the daycare Naptime room.... nothing interesting at all. I sighed. There weren't any kids who were tired, everything was spotless, i was bored! I got up and went to the door. I peeked through the key hole and saw everyone having fun. i sighed and walked away...but then the lights went out. No...sunshine.....i ran and grabbed glowsticks.i ran out straight to sunshine.

Sunshine pov

Me and sunny were hugging each other scared the kids were around us and scared to,but then we saw a glowing light. Midnight ran to us and gave us glowsticks.
"Sundrop how do we switch on the lights?" She asked him. Sundrop explained to her and she ran to switch on all the generators.

Moondrop pov.

I watched as midnight helped them. She was so sweet and gentle with sunshine,but cold to others....why? Maybe if i earned her trust she would tell me. I jumped down and helped her switch on the generators.

Midnight pov.

I noticed Moondrop helping me. He went to the last generator and i ran under the table. The lights came on and i stayed under the table. The kids were running around and were happy. I suddenly felt someone pull me out and expected the light to hurt me but that never happened. I looked at the person who pulled me. It was Moondrop and he had a umbrella over us protecting me from the light.
"You ok?" He asked. I nodded. He helped me get to the Naptime room without a problem.