Edinburgh & Telling Bruce The Truth

Author POV

Bruce finishes the call and walks up to Peter, "so, who are you?", he asks politely, "I'm Peter Parker sir, I'm Spiderman, I am an Avenger, or was an Avenger", he says. "Your an Avenger?", "yeah I joined after what happened in Sokovia almost 3 years ago", says Peter.

"Good to meet you then Peter, we need a plan", "yeah, I say we go to the Compound, are Steve and everyone else gonna meet us there?", asks Peter, "yes, they gotta get Vision first", "they will".

This is awkward for Peter, he remembers how Natasha and Bruce had a thing for each other before he even joined the team. He and Natasha fell in love while Bruce has been away and are currently happy together, and he knows he needs to tell Bruce of the unique relationship he's in with Natasha.

In Edinburgh

Wanda is seen walking around, "I'm enjoying this walk, thank you Vision", Vision just nods and smiles, "you and Mr. Parker huh?", "yes, we couldn't help but to fall in love with each other", "I am truly happy for you and Peter Wanda, and it is with great encouragement that-".

Wanda looks behind him and see's a news broadcast , 'Attack in New York, Tony Stark Missing!', which she then starts to worry about Peter, "oh no", "dont worry, I'm sure Peter is-". Vision was then stabbed and thrown to the ground, as Wanda was hit from behind when she was ready to fight back.

Wanda tries fighting back, but with Vision being stabbed and Wanda having to fight against two tough opponents, she and Vision get cornered at Edinbrugh's train station. A train passes by and the female alien notices a presence on the other side of the train, and when the train passes she throws her weapon, but the figure catches it, and it is revealed to be a furious Steve Rogers, making Wanda and Vision relieved that backup has arrived.

The female alien doesn't notice Sam Wilson fly in and kick her away, and the male alien that stabbed Vision see's Steve throw the spear he caught, for it to be caught by Natasha, who stabs him square in the stomach, making him scream in pain.

Steve, Sam and Natasha get the upper hand, "we don't wann kill you, but we will", says Natasha, "you won't get another chance", says the female alien, as she leaves with the male. They take their weapons and help up Vision and get on the Quinjet they have, "you ok Vision?", asks Steve, "yes, thank you", "they came outta no where", says Wanda.

"Don't worry, they're gone for now, but we need to get back to The Compound", says Natasha, "then let's go home", says Steve.

Wanda stays with Vision but still has her worried face, "don't worry Wanda, I'm sure Mr. Parker is alright", "I don't know Vis, he was in New York when they appeared", says Wanda, now even more worried.

Natasha also is worried about Peter, and Steve notices that, "dont worry, I got a call from a friend who's with Peter, and he's alright they're gonna meet us at the Compound", says Steve. Wanda looks at Steve, "he's alright?", and Steve nods, "yeah, he is, I talked with him before we came to find you guys"

Wanda sighs in relief, "that's good", "then let's get going before the authorities arrive", says Sam. Natasha is relieved Peter is alright, she too was scared to even think if Peter was dead, but she doesn't have to worry now, but she does put a smile on her face.

In New York

Peter and Bruce are heading towards the Compound, but it's been kinda silent, so Peter decides now is the time, "listen Bruce, I wanna tell you something", he says, "is something wrong?", "well, no, it's about Natasha". Bruce then looks at him with worry, "is she ok?", "oh yeah, she great, but it's about her and I, about us-".

Peter rubs the back of his head and looks away, "you see, me and Natasha are in a relationship with each other", he says. Bruce just looks away for a few seconds, then he looks back at Peter, "really?", "yeah, we've been dating for a good while already", he says.

Peter just smiles, remembering the good times with Natasha, while Bruce just look forward. Bruce then smiles, "I'm happy for you both, truly... she's something special", he says, which make Peter smile, "yeah she is", he says.