Bring Me Thanos!

Author POV

Peter and Natasha fight side by side, as The Tribes of Wakanda and The Avengers fight off the Outriders, trying to not get outnumbered. Peter doesn't like killing people, but since these are monsters from the gates of Hell, he has no problem making an exception for today, especially punching a hole through their bodies.

"Wanda, they will be alright, I'm sure of it", says Vision, "yes I agree, but I just can't help but to worry Vis, Natasha like Peter, has come to mean alot to me as well", she says. Wanda smiles, "I mean, we did spend 2 years on the run together with Peter before this happened".

Wanda looks outside and see's the battle and for some reason, she starts to feel nervous, and scared, but not just for Vision, but for the entire team, and for all of Wakanda, and the entire universe.

Rhodey shoots at the Outriders that are coming through the barrier, killing what he can, until he gets hit by a giant hammer, owned by Cull, who walks inside the barrier with Proxima.

Bucky is shooting at the Outriders around him, turning every few seconds, until he gets hit, which he then losses the gun, gets thrown down to the ground, but he grabs his knife and stabs the one on him.

T'Challa and Steve get jumped and thrown around, as does Bruce in the Hulkbuster Armor, "there too many of them!". Peter takes one off Bucky, as a beam of light hits where a huge amount of Outriders are, killing them instantly

A weapon of some kind is thrown and kills the Outriders that are fighting T'Challa, Steve and Bruce. Every looks as the weapon is caught, and appears The God of Thunder himself, Thor, with a new look, and some friends, "I'm seeing things, is that a tree?!?", asks Peter.

Thor looks pissed, shocking The Avengers, "oh yeah, are guys are so screwed now!", Bruce screams, "Bring Me Thanos!", Thor roars, as he and his two new companion enter the fight. Thor jumps up, kill a huge amount of the Outriders, "now that's what I'm talking about!", says Peter.

Natasha, Steve, T'Challa and Peter continue fighting, as Rhodey gets back up and kills the enemy again, "it's gonna take more than that to keep War Machine down!", says Rhodey.

Steve gets himself free and meets up with Thor, "new haircut?", "see you copied my beard", they say, as Groot stabs Outriders, "oh by the way, this my friend, tree", "I Am Groot!". Steve catches his breath, "I Am Steve Rogers".

Peter stops as he senses something, "guys, somethings gonna go down", he says, as the ground shakes and out come face giant spiked wheels, "Fall Back! Fall back now!", says T'Challa.

Wanda see's them all in danger and makes a decision. As the spikes get near where everyone is, Wanda jumps in front and stops the spiked wheels, and throws then at the enemy, killing hundreds of Outriders, as Okoye and Natasha look, "why was she up there?", Okoye asks.

Peter stops as his hears something, so he looks back and see's Vision fall out with Glaive, "guys we got a Vision problem", says Sam, "someone get to Vision", "I'm on it", says Wanda, but she is hit down to the ground.

Proxima walks over Wanda, "he'll die alone, like you will!", "She's not alone". Proxima see's Natasha and Okoye surround her.

Glaive is about to kill Vision, but Peter stops him, and Steve punches him away, "Vision, go!", says Steve, "we got this".

Cull goes to hit Vision from behind with his hammer, but is stopped by Bruce in The Hulkbuster armor, "you want him? You gotta go through me!", says Bruce.