Reunited & The Donut Ship!

Author POV

April 27th, 2018

Peter walks into May's new apartment and finds it empty, and he decides to look around to see this new place. He walks around and finds his stuff in a room, and in boxes and smiles.

"I really hope May comes home soon, so I can suprise her", he says. As he looks through a box with his stuff, he hears the door open, "it feels good to be home", he hears and kinda hides behind the door.

He quietly walks out and stands at the hallway entrance, seeing his Aunt May for the first time in almost 2 years, and smiles, 'she's still so beautiful', he thinks.

As May sits at the table after making a cup of coffee, she gets startled by a unexpected voice, "hello there", Peter says. May turns around and looks shocked but happy, "Peter?", she asks as she gets up and walks towards him, as he walks towards her, "hey May, I wanted to see you, I missed you so damn much!", he says, as he hugs her, and she hugs him back and smiles.

"Peter, oh my god, you're here, you're here", she says, in a loud voice. They soon touch their foreheads together, "I missed you son!", "I missed you mom!". They smile and hug each other again and hold on tighter, not wanting to ever let go.

They were so into hugging, both May and Peter don't hear the door open, "May, is everything OK, I heard you scre-", the voice says, one that Peter doesn't recognize. They look and Peter see's a red head, "oh hi, Peter this my next door neighbor, her name is Mary Jane, and Mary Jane, this is Peter!", says May.

Peter looks at her and smiles, "so your Mary Jane? May's talked about you alot when we've texted", he says, "and thank you for being a friend to her", he says. Mary Jane walks towards Peter, "oh, it's no problem, I love May, she's awesome!", "I've known that my whole life, she's the best!", says Peter.

"He came to visit, and boy am I suprised", says May in a happy voice, "I'm sorry May, I would've done a visit before last Christmas, but we had to lay low", says Peter. "Was Stark looking for you?", May asks, in an angry tone, "no, it was Secretary Ross, he was tipped off and we had alot of heat, we all layed low for a few months and now was the best time for me to come", Peter explains.

"Why don't we sit down, have a talk and you both can introduce yourselves better", says May. They all sit down, except May, as she cooks something for Peter, "Your favorite Peter?", "yeah, sounds good, just don't burn the place down", he says teasingly, making Mary Jane smile, "where is that from?", Peter smiles, "Peter, if you answer that-", May says before she stops herself.

Some Time Later

Peter, May and Mary Jane talked and enjoyed each others company, and Peter learned Mary Jane liked being called MJ. She got shocked he's in a unique love relationship with The Black Widow and The Scarlet Witch.

"So, are they here?", asks May, to which Peter shakes his head, "no, I came alone, better that way... oh Wanda says hi", he says, "tell her I say hi back, and to Natasha as well", May says.

The three talk some more for an hour and Peter looks at the time, "I really don't wann leave but I gotta go, if I spend more time in New York I might not wanna-", Peter says but stops, as he senses something, and May instantly recognizes that face, "what's wrong? Is someone coming?", she asks, but then a loud noise is heard and they go look outside the window and they see a giant circular ship over New York a few blocks away, "May you stay in, you too MJ, I gotta go", he says.

May stops him and makes him look at her, "be careful Peter", "I know, just be safe May, I'll see you again after this blows over", he says, as he leaves out the window. If only Peter knew that would be the last time he would see May.