The Blip! & Post Credit Scenes

Author POV

A bright light blinds them for a few seconds but Peter's senses get worse. The light stops as Peter and Natasha see a severely burned Thanos, on his left arm and side of his face.

"What'd you do? WHAT'D YOU DO?", says Thor. Thanos disappears within a portal as Stormbreaker falls on the floor. Steve gets up and see's Thanos is gone, "Thor, where'd he go? Thor, where'd he go?", asks Steve.

"Steve?", they all hear, as see Bucky drop his gun and fall into dust, which then they all look horrified, "what the hell?", says Peter. Steve walks where Bucky was and touches the ground. Thor looks around guilty, because he failed stopping Thanos.

M'Baku looks around as half the Wakandan Tribes disappear. T'Challa helps Okoye, "Up General, Up, this is no place to die!", he says. He turns to dust in front of Okoye, who screams for him.

"I Am Groot", says Groot, as he turns to dust, "no, no no, Groot no", says Rocket.

Sam tries getting up but turns to dust, as Rhodey just misses him by a few inches, "Sam? Sam where you at!", he asks loudly.

As Wanda crouches over Vision, Peter joins her, as she begins to dust away, "Peter?!?", "no, not you, please?!?", he says. "I love you", she says, as she turns to dust.

Peter looks at Natasha, and she too starts turning to dust, "no no no", he says loudly, "I love you Peter", she says. He tries grabbing her hand, but she disappears before he grabs her.

Peter looks horrified, and falls to the ground, sitting down and then thinks of May, "please not May also, please god no!", he says.

Steve crouches next to Vision and looks around, seeing Rhodey, Okoye, Rocket, Thor and Peter still alive, "what the hell is this? What just happened?", Rhodey asks.

Steve looks down at the ground breathing heavily, "Oh God!", he says.

Peter looks broken... looks lost... for the first time since losing his Uncle Ben, Peter doesn't know what to do.

Post Credit 1

May is so worried about Peter, "oh god Peter, please be ok", she says, "I'm sure he's fine, just give him a call", "yes, of course, brilliant MJ".

May grabs the flip phone and opens it but she turns to dust, "what the-", she says, "May.. May what's happening?", asks Mary Jane. MJ see's May disappear then starts freaking out, "what's going-", she was saying, turning to dust as well.

Post Credit 2

"Still no word from Stark?", asks Fury, "no, not yet", says Hill, "we're watching every satellite on both hemispheres, but still nothing", she says but she looks shocked "what isbit?", "multiple bogeys over Wakanda", "same energy signature as New York?", "yen times bigger".

"Tell Klein we'll meet him at-", "Nick! Nick!". First stops the car as the car in front of them crashes, Hill exits the car and checks on the car, "they okay?", "there's no one here", says Hill.

They look behind them as a helicopter crashes, "Call Control. Code Red", "Nick!", he heat and turns to Hill, who he see's turningbto dust. Fury runs to a bag in the backseat of the truck they were in and grabs a pager and activates it. He too starts turning to dust, "oh no, Mother fu-", he tries saying before he fully vanishes.

The pager sends the message and reveals a golden stat on a red and blue background.

Post Credit 3

The pager Fury had stops sending the signal it was sending

Steve, Bruce and Rocket look at the numbers of people missing get higher, "3 billion people on Earth alone", "this feels like a nightmare", says Steve. Rhodey walks in, "hey, that pager Fury had, just turned off, it stopped working", he says.

Rhodey, Bruce, Rhodey, Peter and Rocket see the pager, "reboot it, send the signal again", "and what kind of signal is this thing sending anyway?", asks Peter, "who knows, but it just stopped".

"Steve, we don't even know what this thing even is", says Bruce, "yeah, I know, but he did, just reboot it, and when you get an answer, I wann know who's on the other end of the signal", he says.

They all turn around and see a blonde women in a blue and red suit with a golden star and outlines looking at them, "Where's Fury?".

Author Note

Yall hate me I know... but it had to be done.

Remember, this is my take, my story, I can do what I want.

Plus the next book is gonna be a trip.

Book 4/ Endgame

Will be up on Friday, the 6th.