Park Fight & Making A Call

Author POV

As Peter swings over towards where that's giant ship is, he hears as if a fight is going on. He keeps swinging and then reaches where Central Park is, and see's Tony Stark get hit to the ground, and then see's this large alien with a giant axe about to hit Stark with it, but he jumps and stops the axe, and Tony looks up, "Peter?", "what's up Stark", "where'd you come from", "that's a long- wow!".

Peter is grabbed by the alien and is thrown into the waterfall, but he quickly gets back up, "what's this guy's deal Stark?", "he's from space, came to steal a wizards necklace", says Tony. Peter jumps up and is almost hit by the weapon, but he dodges it and kicks him hard in the face and gets distance, as Tony blasts him, but uses a shield to block the blast.

The alien grabs half of a taxi cab that's next to him and throws it, but misses his mark, but Peter webs it up and throws it back, and hits the alien, "nice shot Pete", says Tony. Peter is actully enjoying this, being able to fight along side Tony, but then he remembers the situation at hand.

A couple minutes pass and Peter see's someone tied up with a red cape fly past him, "Peter, that's the wizard, get on it", says Tony. Peter follows the alien for a couple of blocks, but then senses something.

Peter see's a billboard and nearly dodges it, "asshole!", says Peter, as he follows the wizard, who losses the cape and is captured by another alien, "damn, Tony, the wizards been captured, I'm going after him", "No Pete!".

Peter then see's Tony fly past him, "you stay and tell the others, they need to know, they're gonna go after Vision, warn them", says Tony, as he flies towards the giant ship as it starts moving up. Peter then jumps back towards the ground and losses sight of Tony, "stay safe Tony", says Peter.

Peter heads back to the park and see's two people, one who he instantly recognizes as Bruce Banner. Peter reaches them as a portal closes and Bruce picks up a phone. Peter looks at it, "a burner phone? This must be Stark's", "yeah, he dropped it, and we need to make a call".

He smiles, knowing that Steve, Natasha and the others are being warned, and know they'll protect Vision from whatever the hell is going on.